Cube

→ in
Tools    

Just saw this on Netflix, thought it was pretty good. I did not think I would like it . The ending was good ,should have seen it coming ! But didn't it is worth watching .

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I noticed they added this film to Netflix. I've always thought the film was alright, a good minimalist science-fiction with so-so acting and character development. They added the sequels as well, but I always assumed it'd only go downhill, so I ignored them. Maybe I'll go ahead and give them a chance sometime.

I noticed they added this film to Netflix. I've always thought the film was alright, a good minimalist science-fiction with so-so acting and character development. They added the sequels as well, but I always assumed it'd only go downhill, so I ignored them. Maybe I'll go ahead and give them a chance sometime.
Agreed. It was decent for one viewing, but I have no desire to ever watch it again.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Just saw this on Netflix, thought it was pretty good. I did not think I would like it . The ending was good ,should have seen it coming ! But didn't it is worth watching .
I really liked 1 and 3. 2 I never bothered rewatching. Also check out Vincenzo Natali's

I dont remember the plot exactly but I liked this as much as Cube 1.

I really liked 1 and 3. 2 I never bothered rewatching. Also check out Vincenzo Natali's

I dont remember the plot exactly but I liked this as much as Cube 1.
Cypher is awesome. Really sleek atmosphere. His movie Nothing is fun too; another minimal plot.

Saw the first. Liked it more than enough to the point where I didn't want to see the sequels. Don't need that explained. Love the mystery.

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
How would you guys rank the gore on this? I've always heard good things, but I have to be in a mood for gross.

How would you guys rank the gore on this? I've always heard good things, but I have to be in a mood for gross.
I don't remember a lot of gore, but it's been a long time. It's not considered horror though, is it? I always thought of it as science fiction.

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
O_o . I thought this was kinda like SAW in space for lack of a better term.

O_o . I thought this was kinda like SAW in space for lack of a better term.
The first, at least, is far better than Saw. But Wiki considers these horror films. I'm a little shocked. Hopefully the others can provide you with a better answer, regarding the amount of gore.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I think it was the first of the trap genre. Pretty good gore from memory.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
People die in very creative sci-fi ways. I don't remember blood and guts splattering all over the place, but people get carved up pretty quick. It's been a LONG time but if memory still works of put it at the same level of Resident Evil (first one) maybe?

I remember that deaths were more surprising than gross. Watch the first 5 mins. That will be your gauge.

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
It's been a good few years since I've seen this one! yeesh! I'll have to talk about this one some day...I remember some moments legitimately enjoying...I do however equally remember laughing at some scenes that looked a bit cheap nearly 10 years ago so lord knows how they've aged XD

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Obviously the first film is the best, just enough mystery and SAW like traps to intrigue and entertain the viewer. Gore wise? I think someone has their face melted, the opening scene has someone cut into little cubes and the rest is tame compared to those two.

The second film took the series into a weird direction with each cube having time altering properties. So time travel was part of it. Neat idea, but the execution was lacking.

The third was another take on it, we see the men behind the curtain. So if you love the mystery aspect, avoid this one.

Fun fact: The first film has only one set, that they would change the colours of to make it look like different cubes.

Suspect's Reviews

I've only seen the first one. Twas a great film. Fascinating that they only had the one cube and they changed the colours of the panels to make it look like a different cube. You really feel like you're traveling around a massive cube made up of cube shaped rooms.