newbie!

Tools    

hello, i am new, and i am allthatglitters, if you can figure out from whence this nick came i shall give you some glitter, (i've been reading the forums for a while and i think that Caitlyn will) but as a disclaimer this has been my nickname for almost 9 months now juts in a different place. hehe anywho i am glad to have found this place, family and friends have been getting rather annoyed with my movie ramblings for the past three or four years.

Well, I do belive your nick has something to do with the saying "All that glitters is/not gold". Not sure who said it first, but I know it was a line from a Smashmouth song.

Howdy, and happy posting!

(Que Aniko's official "Drilling the Newbie with questions" )

oh heavens no. all thogh I have heard several songs reffering to this certain cliche. i even saw an X-men comic book with the title"All That Glitters".

ok re-reading that your halfway right, smashmouth didn't say it first but it is that cliche term.

Hello and welcome

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

I am having a nervous breakdance
Welcome and hello.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Welcome, are you a fan of classic rock?

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by 7thson
Welcome, are you a fan of classic rock?
Welcome to MoFo

Put me in your pocket...
Hello and Welcome to MoFo glitter.

So you've been lurking...err...reading around MoFo awhile. So...would you mind if I asked some questions?

How long is awhile?
What made you finally decide to join?
What other place do you belong to?
Are you in school or are you working?
....If you're in school...what's you're favorite subject?
....If you work...what do you do for a living?

Ah… someone else who likes The Riddle of Aragon
Hello and Welcome to MoFo…

Toosie... give Annie time... it is a little early for kinky questions...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

There's an All That Glitters pawn shop in my neck of the woods.

Welcome home Glitter.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

thank you Nikki and Piddzilla.

7thson, sometimes, but when it comes to music I just listen to what I like and do not know much from that, same with movies though I know usually a bit more

Thank you Sedai- thats a pretty name for a nick.

Whell ankio. A while a while is a while but it's meaning depends on who it is and unlike my teenage comrades when a while is like an hour a while to me is something more than two weeks, or until it becomes a habit to just look at. And let me see, it was just after the link to the ROTK soundtrack preview on theonering.net was archived and as I hate to go through archives i searched it and it seemed somebody had posted it on this site, so i got it here everyday since then and peeked at the archives. what finally made me decide to join was that i was bored and it looked fun. hmmm...I usually don't do forums and I am a regular at theonering.net's chatroom under the same nick. sad i think i've mentioned LOTR a million times in this reply already. i will try to be succint. i am in school and my favorite subject is english, i am getting a job soon, to pay my phonebill, my parents got me the phone, then said i have to pay the bill.

Sir Toose- kinky sex question? if meaning gender i am a girl.

yes Caitlyn- that is my favorite poem in the whole entire book, some enjoy the elvish poems and even though those are pretty aragorns poem written by Bilbo has more meaning to me. *gives some glitter out of a special box to Caitlyn*

(and now it's QUESTIONS- as in with an S -meaning pulral?)

Lord Slayton- a pawn shop? interesting.

glad to be here.

Originally Posted by allthatglitters
and peeked at the archives.
ahhh i meant forums- the notorius typo demon strikes again

Originally Posted by nebbit
Hi Glittzy

Is this where you work

I think if i did my parents would have a cow. cool pic though. do you know where it is?

i wanna learn how to surf! no for reals. i really do, i have afriend who surfs and then this guy that i never talk to anymore said he teach me. maybe i should track him down.

no but really, do you ever have anything you REALLY want to do and you make plans for it and everyhting then you never end up doing it, but then other times you do make these huge plans and then you do it and it turns out the opposite of what you wanted it too, and then other times when you don't plan anything at all and then when it's over it's wonderful? that happened to me today I so was not planning on cooking but I did and I made the best pie i've ever made, I think the filling tastes better than my moms, but then her crust is always better than mine. how did i get from surfing to pies don't ask me.

is 'The Fifth Element good'?

Originally Posted by Aniko
So you've been lurking...err...reading around MoFo awhile. So...would you mind if I asked some questions?
i don't lurk I slide in my socks.

Originally Posted by allthatglitters

Sir Toose- kinky sex question? if meaning gender i am a girl.
At the time I'm certain that I meant much more than that. For now though I'll leave the interrogations to Aniko, she's quite good. Don't you think?