X-Men: Days of Future Past

Tools    

My name's Bobby Peru, like the country.
I almost feel like they should forget about the first 3 xmen movies and start the Universe franchise from First Class.

Don't get me wrong i enjoyed the first 2 X-Men (not 3) but i dont beilve there up to standard with the other MCU movies that tie together well.

IMO i think it would be great to have the X-Men introduced into the MCU but that would be a very long shot i suppose.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Nah I think it's great that they are bringing back Mckellen and Stewart as Magneto and Prof X. The Overlords of the first three films.

I'm really stoked to see this one, Singer at the helm too so I'm sure it will fell like an Xmen movie.

I hope this movie doesn't become bigger than it can handle. That's A LOT of X-Men.

Can't wait to see Ellen Page/Shadowcat again!
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
The after credit scene in the Wolverine is a nice set-up for Days of Future Passed.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
The after credit scene in the Wolverine is a nice set-up for Days of Future Passed.
Awesome

Yeah it's on You Tube too. Professor X and Magneto have such a complex relationship. the greatest for frenemies in the history of cinema.

Can't ****ing wait.

ohh... I should really try to catch Wolverine before it's gone in cinemas...

I hope this sequel would be a good installment to the whole franchise...

I actually felt bad they didn't put a 4th film of the XMen series to focus on the Phoenix...

Yeah Gambit is a good character.. but for me, I think I'd like to see more of Colossus..

The X-Men Days of Future Past trailer is now online.

Bryan Singer back as the director doesn't fill me with hope. I'm not a fan of the trilogy but loved First Class that had Matthew Vaughn directing it but we shall see.

At least it's not Brett Ratner back who made the weakest film of the trilogy...

When I watched the trailer my excitement reached this level;

By the looks of the trailer it seems as though all the original XMen are going to die near the start and the majority of the movie will basically be a First Class sequel with help from Wolverine sent back to prevent the future from coming true.

Anyone else get that vibe?

By the looks of the trailer it seems as though all the original XMen are going to die near the start and the majority of the movie will basically be a First Class sequel with help from Wolverine sent back to prevent the future from coming true.

Anyone else get that vibe?
Agreed. The Sentinels will kill most of them, then Xavier will send Logan back to warn them, and prepare.

I think they did that in the old cartoons and comic books.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Every trailer look epic when you've got "The Surface of the Sun" by John Murphy playing. The thing that bothers me is that they used the same score for X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

But I did like the trailer. A lot, I watched it 3 times in a row. I'm hearing a lot of people hate it, which has me puzzled.

Suspect's Reviews

BTW, the trailer kind of feels like this will be the X-Men movie to end all X-Men movies.

I'm guessing the First Class storyline will continue after this (since they have some good, younger actors there already) but maybe this will be the last one for the actors/actresses from the original trilogy? How many more X-Men movies do you think Jackman, Patrick Stewart, Mckellan, and Halle Berry have in them? This might be the perfect time to close this era, and bring on a fresh X-Men series.