Saw 4 - First Photo and Teaser Poster

Tools    

Saw IV
Release Date: October 26, 2007

Darren Lynn Bousman again directs another fabulous installment in the Saw storyline. Here, Jigsaw still haunts the living (which you will find out how soon enough) as he forces them to appreciate life, or face death. As a continuation of "Saw III," Jeff must find his daughter and escape the building to which they are confined before they both die. After finding another tape of Jigsaw, Jeff realizes there may be a newly added piece of the puzzle that he must decipher before it's too late.

From Dimension stuios and Twisted Pictures, the film stars Tobin Bell, Angus Macfadyen, Shawnee Smith, Lyriq Bent, Scott Patterson and Justin Louis.

[center]

I can't wait to watched this movie. I really love watching brutal movie.

The poster looks lame.

coooooooool, Jigsaw's got a rocket booster pack!!!!

Horrorphiliac

Well we now know the bad guy has hairy arms

well not sure i like this continuation(think the cop was more interesting) but i think it should be good and hope it is better than the 3rd which i found very disappointing

These movies suck. I'd rather see this money turned into pennies, squished by a train, and then turned into the world's largest bracelet. It'd be a lot more interesting.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
Official Cast and SYNOPSIS

Hey, the cast list and plot synopsis has just been released! Hope you guys enjoy!

Cast

Tobin Bell ............ Jigsaw
Scott Patterson........ Agent Straum
Betsy Russell ......... Jill
Costas Mandylor...... Hoffman
Lyriq Bent............. Rigg
Athena Karkanis..... Agent Perez
Justin Louis........... Art
Simon Reynolds...... Lamanna
Mike Realba........... Fisk
Marty Adams......... Ivan

Synopsis

Jigsaw and his apprentice Amanda are dead.

Now, upon the news of Detective Kerry's murder, two seasoned FBI profilers, Agent Strahm and Agent Perez, arrive in the terrified community to assist the veteran Detective Hoffman in sifting through Jigsaw's latest grizzly remains and piecing together the puzzle.

However, when SWAT Commander Rigg is abducted and thrust into a game, the last officer untouched by Jigsaw has but ninety minutes to overcome a series of demented traps and save an old friend or face the deadly consequences.

BTW, that "teaser" poster is indeed not the teaser poster. It was, in fact, an invitation to a Saw IV crew dinner, hence the silverware. Sorry, so no hairy-armed guy is the killer...

Following the events of SAW 3, Jeff is now left puzzled as he struggles to survive. Locked in the building, Jeff needs to find his daughter and get out of there before they both die. While searching, he finds a video Jigsaw made after he found out he had cancer. What's on that video brings up a brand new twist that Jeff must figure out before he becomes a murder mystery.
Angus Macfadyen (Not under his credits- May or may not be true) and Tobin Bell return in the final of the Saw franchise. This time, its one man against the clock, as twisted serial killer 'Jigsaw' has one final deadly game to play...Following on the events of the last film, Jeff is left in a head-spin as the search for his missing daughter under weighs. With nothing but a single tape from the now deceased Jigsaw to bring him to his dying daughter, Jeff must decide whether to risk his own life for the smallest chance of relocating his daughter, who is slowly perishing in a cell of horror and dread

Saw IV picks up right after Jigsaw's death in Saw III. Jeff must find his daughter before her oxygen supply runs out. He must uncover the tapes left by Jigsaw to unlock the clues to her location. Along the way he discovers unimaginable secrets about Jigsaw's past. To make matters worse, a character from the first film returns with a much different outlook on life. Saw IV in theaters October 26, 2007.

"Jigsaw still haunts the living in Saw IV, forcing them to appreciate life, or face death. As a continuation of Saw III, Jeff must find his daughter and escape the building to which they are confined before they both die. After finding another tape of Jigsaw, Jeff realizes there may be a newly added piece of the puzzle that he must decipher before it's too late."

It should be interesting to see how many more films Twisted Pictures can mustard out. I'm glad to see this franchise continue, since I've been a huge fan of the Saw series from the start. Saw 3 definitely saved the franchise in my mind, since most expected this series to go down-hill, after a disappointing saw 2. Don't get me wrong, Saw 2 was still a good movie, but still remains the weakest of the 3.

I'm still not big on Bousman directing. I'd rather see James Wan direct Saw 4.

Aspiring actor/Budding *******
The first movie was interesting. The second movie was a mindless gore-fest. I'm not going to see three or four, because they ruined something that, originally, was thought provoking and turned it into a series of films where you could care less about the character, they rely more on shock-value than actual horror and leave you feeling over-all dissapointed.

Army of Darkness= way better than Saw 2 +up

ANOTHER Saw movie? If this keeps up we'll have another Friday the 13th type franchise on our hands

Aspiring actor/Budding *******
We'll have another Friday the 13th type franchise
I thought "Jason in Manhattan" was an orgasm of genius.

ANOTHER Saw movie? If this keeps up we'll have another Friday the 13th type franchise on our hands
Yeah, but, Saw is actually good.

Good point but 10 or so sequels (or even 5 or 6 which is actually low for a slasher movie franchise) and spinoffs of a great film can get old fast UNLESS you have a REALLY good screenplay and director and aren't just replaying the same film over an over.

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
Following the events of SAW 3, Jeff is now left puzzled as he struggles to survive. Locked in the building, Jeff needs to find his daughter and get out of there before they both die. While searching, he finds a video Jigsaw made after he found out he had cancer. What's on that video brings up a brand new twist that Jeff must figure out before he becomes a murder mystery.
Angus Macfadyen (Not under his credits- May or may not be true) and Tobin Bell return in the final of the Saw franchise. This time, its one man against the clock, as twisted serial killer 'Jigsaw' has one final deadly game to play...Following on the events of the last film, Jeff is left in a head-spin as the search for his missing daughter under weighs. With nothing but a single tape from the now deceased Jigsaw to bring him to his dying daughter, Jeff must decide whether to risk his own life for the smallest chance of relocating his daughter, who is slowly perishing in a cell of horror and dread

Saw IV picks up right after Jigsaw's death in Saw III. Jeff must find his daughter before her oxygen supply runs out. He must uncover the tapes left by Jigsaw to unlock the clues to her location. Along the way he discovers unimaginable secrets about Jigsaw's past. To make matters worse, a character from the first film returns with a much different outlook on life. Saw IV in theaters October 26, 2007.
[i]
"Jigsaw still haunts the living in Saw IV, forcing them to appreciate life, or face death. As a continuation of Saw III, Jeff must find his daughter and escape the building to which they are confined before they both die. After finding another tape of Jigsaw, Jeff realizes there may be a newly added piece of the puzzle that he must decipher before it's too late."
this is the incorrect plot. I posted the actual one above. Lionsgate has posted the official plot and cast list.

I don't know if I'm excited for this one. The Saw series is my favorite horror series, but it seems to be going to far. There's suppose to be 2 more after this one, so I don't think there's going to be good fortune for this franchise. PLUS, the writers of this one were the ones who wrote Feast, which was a gore ****-fest. I'm crossing my fingers.....

I guess my plot was incorrect, then. It seems odd, considering I got it from a fairly legit site. I would have originally posted it, however, I need to have at least 10 posts in order to have a link.

Anyways, someone from another site had brightened the original pic, making everything more clear.

The person in the photo is definitely a girl, which is clear, if you look at their feet. The brightened photo also clarifies that they are indeed wearing a pig mask. I originally thought that It was Amanda, however, it looks like a trap, and could possibly be the opening trap to the new Saw 4 movie? If you notice, you can see that they're chained up and there's also a timer. The photos in the background also could be relevant towards the movie, since if you notice, there's photos of what appears to be a hooker, going away with someone else.

Also, if you look in the top left corner, you'll notice someone pointing an object at the person, which appears to be either a gun or some sort of drill.

My guess - A trap that they constantly go back to throughout the movie? Considering, the timer is set to an hour and a half. I know the Swat commander is abducted, however, the person in the chair is wearing girl boots? Perhaps, the Swat commander could be a female? It's possible....

Saw IV
Release Date: October 26, 2007

Darren Lynn Bousman again directs another fabulous installment in the Saw storyline.
Seen it already? I don't think it will particularly fabulous.