How much money have you spent on movies this year?

Tools    

What's the total cost that think you've spent on movies this year? Including: going to movie theaters, buying DVDs/BluRays, purchasing movies online, cost of all your streaming services and cable/satellite cost.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
More than $100 I'm sure. I don't have an exact amount. Hulu plus live tv is the most expensive at $73 a month, although I just subscribed to it last month.

You scalawag.

I'm guessing around $300 with going to the theater, rentals, and streaming.

What's the total cost that think you've spent on movies this year? Including: going to movie theaters, buying DVDs/BluRays, purchasing movies online, cost of all your streaming services and cable/satellite cost.
I haven’t the slightest idea. Whatever it is, it’s worth it to me.

Around 300 or so....

Criterion - Sullivan's Travels, Blow Up, Trouble in Paradise, The New World, Romeo and Juliet, Berlin Alexanderplatz, Design for Living

Horror - The Dunwich Horror, The House that Screamed, Ressurection, The Blob, They Live
Box Sets - Tinto Brass 16 Film collection, Preston Sturges Set (and The Miracle of Morgan's Creek) to add to the set.

My family gets me the Stubs account from AMC so I don't spend any money on that.

More than $100 I'm sure. I don't have an exact amount. Hulu plus live tv is the most expensive at $73 a month, although I just subscribed to it last month.
Is Hulu Plus Live TV a whole package? I don't know much about streaming but I streamed Paramount Plus for a couple months and I think it was $8 a month.

You win! Can I ask how you watch TV/movies? I'm just curious.

I'm guessing around $300 with going to the theater, rentals, and streaming.
That sounds about right, and not real expensive
My family gets me the Stubs account from AMC so I don't spend any money on that.
That's a nice gift to give a movie lover.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Is Hulu Plus Live TV a whole package? I don't know much about streaming but I streamed Paramount Plus for a couple months and I think it was $8 a month.
Yes it's a package and for $73 a month ($69.00 plus sales tax) you also get Disney+ and ESPN+ with the package. It's a good deal. I also have Paramount+ and Amazon Prime.

Yes it's a package and for $73 a month ($69.00 plus sales tax) you also get Disney+ and ESPN+ with the package. It's a good deal. I also have Paramount+ and Amazon Prime.
Ah, OK that makes sense.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
$0
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Maybe around 7,20 dollars for a month (because I use cda.pl , Polish streaming website). I don't buy DVD movies too often, but I bought several Czech fairy tailes on DVD.

Did you all cut the cord?...I read that the average monthly cable package is now $217.42 per month according to U.S. News. That's over $2600 a year. I was guessing some of you might spend around $3000 a year...but they probably wouldn't admit to that

Hello everyone.
I have spend a lot this year which cost me extra expensive.