Your Final Film

Tools    

dirt bike kid, that was my fav. childhood movie

what about you?

Originally Posted by ~*DRIFTKING2010*~
what about you?
Gosh, I'm not sure. Would I prefer something cute or funny to brighten up the sad, last remaining day? A depressing drama to go along with the day's theme? Or a horror film to help me accept the fact that people have gotta die?

Of course, I really just wanna know what film you'd want to see if you knew it would have to be your last, no matter what the situation is.

I'll tell you my pick after lunch.

I think my last film wolud me In&Out with Kevin Kline. I think I would watch a funny movie, not a sad movie. I want to leave life in a good mood. I've seen this film very often and Kevin Kline is one of my favourite acteurs.

Sry if I make many mistakes

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
I'll tell you my pick after lunch.
How can you eat at a time like this?!

Hmm. How about Wharhol's The 24 Hour Movie?

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
The Princess Bride, I think.
Good choice Sammy!

I will have to go with Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Corny I know, but possibly Powell & Pressburger's A Matter Of Life And Death (1946). It'd also provide me with handy hints on how to argue my way back to the land of the living...

Once Upon A Time in America (1984 - Sergio Leone)

It's close to four hours long. And I'd like to go out like Noodles: high on opium, grinning from ear to ear and remembering the good ol' days.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

www.forumninja.com
Return of the King... particularly the part where Gandalf describes death.

Lost in never never land
I don't know... this is a tough question, I would either have to choose: The Virgin Suicides or Skycaptain and the World of Tomorrow. Skycaptain, I just enjoy and find it very fun, but Virgin Suicides is probably the most depressing movie I know. So it would have to be one of those two. I tend to think that I would be in the mood for something depressing since I would be in death row.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

An Innocent Man, cause surely a mistake has been made, and at least I would get to see another guy get his revenge on those who framed him.

That or maybe Cool Hand Luke.

I'd watch either of the sequels to The Matrix. They'd do a grand job of putting me in the mood to die.

www.forumninja.com
Originally Posted by Alvin
I'd watch either of the sequels to The Matrix. They'd do a grand job of putting me in the mood to die.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Casablanca is actually not a bad choice; I could go along with that one. Perhaps Stand By Me. I would probably not choose any of my favourite films because they're all too gloomy for this occasion. It has to be something a bit more romantic and good-hearted. La Vita θ bella wouldn't be a bad idea either.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

I would pick The Shawshank Redemption because i just love that movie
I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up DOES rejoice, but still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess i just miss my friend- (THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION)