My Sexiest Male Movie Character List

Tools    

Charlie Dick, Sweet Dreams

Ed Harris brought the sexy in this 1985 biopic as the hard drinking, hard fighting husband of Patsy Cline (Jessica Lange).

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
Never seen it, I'll have to check it out
That version of Much Ado About Nothing has one of my favorite groups of men in a film. The opening- when the men first come riding up on their horses - is enough to drive me crazy.

may I also say that it's nice to see someone around here not bashing Keanu...he's a favorite punching bag around here.
Yeah, I don't know why people are like that towards him. I really don't understand it because I don't have a problem with him at all.

Davis, Grand Canyon

Steve Martin hits the list for the first time with this very sexy Oscar worthy performance as a movie producer who goes through a crisis of conscience about his work after a mugging during which he was shot.

John, Johns

David Arquette made my temperature rise as bisexual prostitute who is trying to save up money to spend his birthday in a fancy hotel.

Mort Rainey, Secret Window

Johnny Depp returns as an alcoholic writer who is being terrorized by a nut job (John Turturro) who claims that Mort stole the idea for his latest book from him. Horn-rimmed glasses never looked so good.

Adam/Anthony, Enemy

Sorry, I couldn't hold back any longer...Jake Gyllenhaal hits the countdown as a college professor who rents a movie and discovers an actor in the movie who looks exactly like him...the only thing better than Jake Gyllenhaal is two for the price of one. And anyone who knows me knows that this is only Jake's first appearance on this list.

Thomas Reilly, Heart and Souls

Robert Downey Jr. was terrific in this warm comedy about a man reunited with his childhood imaginary friends (Charles Grodin, Alfre Woodard, Kyra Sedgwick, Tom Sizemore) who died the night Thomas was born and now Thomas must aid each in a particular task before they can rest in piece. Downey Jr. really lit up the screen here.

Jeff Slater, Tootsie

Bill Murray was funny and sexy as hell in the 1982 classic..."You're just doing this for the money, right? It's not so you can wear these little...outfits?"

This might just do nobody any good.
Enemy really made me take notice of Gyllenhaal, who deserves equal praise as McConaughey for tonal shift he's had this decade.

I wasn't really familiar with him. I knew he could be good, like in Zodiac or Brokeback Mountain, but I really hadn't seen him in such dark light. He's one of the more exciting presences onscreen right now.

I hope he and Villeneuve get together again. Hell, I kind of wish he was playing Leto's role in Blade Runner.

I love Murray in Tootsie. I love the film overall but particularly his scene trying to stall for Hoffman.

That and the deadpan "You slut..."

Thomas Reilly, Heart and Souls

Robert Downey Jr. was terrific in this warm comedy about a man reunited with his childhood imaginary friends (Charles Grodin, Alfre Woodard, Kyra Sedgwick, Tom Sizemore) who died the night Thomas was born and now Thomas must aid each in a particular task before they can rest in piece. Downey Jr. really lit up the screen here.
😍

You can't win an argument just by being right!
LOL Gid! Serves you right for getting me hot and sweaty yesterday, and it's winter here.

Saw this on tv a few weeks ago. He was pretty built. I didnt even notice his mullett.