Tv couples that should have been

Tools    

Mark & Rachel -Friends

Another friends one. And its kinda the same as the last one,even though i dont mind ross and rachel,i prefer Mark and Rachel and wish they would have wound up together.Ross was incredibly annoying during the time Mark was on the show,and i feel Mark and Rachel fit better together.Allthough that would have changed the show alot

Nicolette & Ray- Big Love

WARNING: spoilers below
Nicki is in a polygamist marriage with Bill and his 2 other wives Barb and Margene. She grew up in a religious "camp" and was married off by her father,she then traded up for bill later on after him and her father made a business arrangement.
her mother then gets her a job under a fake name when the police is investigating her father so that she can pass on all information to them. At this job she meets Ray. For the first time in all 4 seasons she seems happy. in her marriage her job is bear children and she has to ask for permission from bill for everything she does. shes pretty much been owned by a man her whole life,and she finally had the chance to find someone who actually cared about her and treated her well. Ray of course finds out she`s been lying to him about her name,her job and her marriage.He confronts both her,Bill and her "sisterwives". she then had to crawl and ask forgivness for kissing another man to her husband who sleep with two other women on a regular basis..

You shouldn't post what happens, at least without spoiler tags . I watched and really liked the first season of that but i don't think i will watch any more because you just ruined the main thing that interested me.

You shouldn't post what happens, at least without spoiler tags . I watched and really liked the first season of that but i don't think i will watch any more because you just ruined the main thing that interested me.
Oh gee,im really sorry Camo,this show is so old i didnt think about,but given its the first time im seeing it aswell i should have.
really sorry!

Bud and Kelly-Married with Children

She was not very bright, and I think he could have pulled it off. It would have been nice to see.
I`d heard about Married with children sooo many times with references on other tv show or celebs giving interviews,so im really excited now that they`ve finally started airing it over here on a channel that i actually own! only seen a few episodes so far though!

Oh gee,im really sorry Camo,this show is so old i didnt think about,but given its the first time im seeing it aswell i should have.
really sorry!
Its cool just use the spoiler tags in the future if you are talking about a major part of the plot, i know i've made the same mistake. This is a media site obviously mostly to do with movies but there are plenty of TV Show fans here as well and age doesn't matter, there are still going to be people who haven't seen something or are wanting to watch something that you could ruin, plus Big Love isn't old at all, it finished what two years ago? i mean i'd still put
WARNING: "star wars" spoilers below
Darth Vader being Luke's father
in spoilers even though you'd assume everyone knows it.

I`d heard about Married with children sooo many times with references on other tv show or celebs giving interviews,so im really excited now that they`ve finally started airing it over here on a channel that i actually own! only seen a few episodes so far though!
Like me and Cricket the first thing you'll wonder is why Bud and Kelly didn't get together.

I usually do,i just didnt this time unfortunatly.Given alot of shows are coming back on streaming channels i realise that its doesnt matter how old it is either.

however i hope you still watch the show if you wanted,what i wrote about is not a long/big storyline but of course it would have been more interesting for you had you not known.

Jesse and Daisy-The Dukes of Hazard

If I'm Jesse, I'm spending my last breaths trying to get into Daisy Duke's daisy dukes.
So THATS what the infamous Daisy Duke looks like!

I usually do,i just didnt this time unfortunatly.Given alot of shows are coming back on streaming channels i realise that its doesnt matter how old it is either.

however i hope you still watch the show if you wanted,what i wrote about is not a long/big storyline but of course it would have been more interesting for you had you not known.
Honestly, i have zero interest in it anymore after what you posted. Good show though.

well im sorry you feel that way though. personally i lost interest in it after the second season-however when i start a show esp if I bingewatch it I have to finish it.

not a single likable,interesting character.

Meg & Mark Sunset Beach

While Meg is pining for Ben,Mark is hopelessly in love with Meg.
Mark is always there to support Meg whereas Ben cant decide between her and his wife,whom he thought was dead for several years,Maria. Unfortunatly Mark Is killed by Bens twin Derek while trying to warn her of him. Meg ends up marrying Ben.

sidenote i wish he was more famous. #childhoodCrush

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Emily & Aiden- Revenge

The whole series is surrounded around characters Emily and Jack-he`s the obvious good guy next door. and the show was clearly written for them to end up together in the end. however when Aiden came along all that changed,whilst jack was the boring goodie two shoes,Aiden knew all about Emilys revenge plans and took part in them.
Killing Aiden off ruined the whole show for me,it just got really boring after that

I agree with your spoiler about Aiden, but I still think that Emily and Jack belonged together.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
The whole series is surrounded around characters Emily and Jack-he`s the obvious good guy next door. and the show was clearly written for them to end up together in the end. however when Aiden came along all that changed,whilst jack was the boring goodie two shoes,Aiden knew all about Emilys revenge plans and took part in them.
So did Nolan! I always thought Nolan and Emily should have got together.

But I never felt entirely comfortable about wanting any characters to get together in this show since everybody seemed to turn out to be related...

hahahhaa so true!
thats such an interesting take because ive never thought of it, I thought Nolan was gay from the start,so i never imagined them together it was nice watching a show where the girl was in controll though!

Sarah Jane and Peter Dalton

This was a tragic one as they both clearly loved each other very much, however it was not to be as Peter was a dead man who was offered a deal by Sarah Jane's arch nemesis The Trickster. In Pete's World maybe it worked out though.
The thing that amused me about Nigel Havers having that role is that he does, superficially, resemble Jon Pertwee. So for Sarah Jane to nearly marry someone a bit like the first Doctor she met wasn't that surprising.