Songs/Artists you're ashamed of liking

Tools    

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
I take no shame in enjoying anything from the 80's...all of it. Childhood.

...and just gimme all of that Batman soundtrack. Was it Prince or the symbol then?

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Richard Marx is my spirit animal. Love these:

well Im in my late 40s.. and when I was in my teens I was a fan of this person... then in my 20's.. and 30's.... I would be embarrassed to say I liked his music but now that I am older... I dont really care what people think..... that seems to happen the older you get....

I'm not ashamed of anything that I like, but I'd bet that most people would be ashamed to admit that they like this song:

One year for Christmas, my oldest brother bought my sister that album as a gift... she was probably 8 years old... he got me the album for ........... I was 10 years old....

Why am I showing my age!?!?!?!?!

Im probably the only one who owned this..

I even paid to see him in concert......

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

[IMG]\http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/ca/All_I_Need_(Jack_Wagner_album).jpeg[/IMG]

No, I own a few Jack Wagner albums too. I love that song, and this one too:

Inspired by the "Secret Favourite Movies" thread, this thread asks if you are have a secret liking of an artist or song that you'd never bring up in conversation.

I have a weird sort of affection for D:Ream. I know they're not that good at all, and I would never tell anyone outside of this forum that I even own their "best of" cd, but sometimes it's nice to listen to "Things Can Only Get Better" once in a while.

That was probably a bit of a weak confession, but hopefully someone will have a far better one.
That's a great song but sadly it one reminds me of the smarmy Tony Blair after it was played as their election song back in 97

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
One year for Christmas, my oldest brother bought my sister that album as a gift... she was probably 8 years old... he got me the album for ........... I was 10 years old....

Why am I showing my age!?!?!?!?!

Did you ever see Leif Garrett in the movie Thunder Alley (1985)?

I don't think the movie was ever released on DVD, but the whole movie is on YouTube.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.

You gotta love this one, written in response to Nikki Sixx's girlfriend cheating on him with Wagner...