Battle of the Characters

Tools    

Ok I know you got battle of movie threads so I'd thought I post this one.

Battle of the movie Charators or actors, directors, etc.

Battle #1-

Bruce Lee

Vs.

Jackie Chan

----------------------------------------

Personally my vote goes to Bruce Lee. He's got Bad MoFo written all over him. Jackie Chan just seems too nice and funny, and I think that would be his downfall.

Messenger from Hades' Gate
While Bruce Lee revolutionized the Martial Arts world with the creation of Jeet Kune Do, he can't act to save his life and his fight sequences are too one sided. Besides, I like a hero with a bit of humility.

Jackie Chan!

The Emperor of Ice Cream
Bruce Lee

Eh.... this is a hard one...

...I'll go with Jackie Chan, his early stuff is classic.

without a doubt bruce lee. he is like the coolest guy in the world. and nobobdy could kick his a$$.

Oh, yeah, definately, yeah.
I'm gonna say Jacky Chan.

You ready? You look ready.
Some people here might just know my vote. Jackie Chan.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

jackie chan

Seems like Jackie Chan is the winner of that battle.

How about you guys come up with a battle? First come first serve though. Just so we don't have multiple people fighting to make up a match. And after your battles over give someone else a chance to make up one.

#1 Jackie Chan

Vs.

#2 Bruce Willis

Make sure the winner from the "Battle" before is in the next one. Okie Dokie? Makes it better in my opinion

hmmmm.

I think I'd have to go with Bruce Willis. Just because Die Hard he was so awesome. As well as a bad mofo in Pulp Fiction and Fifth Element.

Originally Posted by Maniac
That's a tough one...

hmmmm.

I think I'd have to go with Bruce Willis. Just because Die Hard he was so awesome. As well as a bad mofo in Pulp Fiction and Fifth Element.
I agree too. I'm going to give my vote to....drum roll please.....Bruce Willis just because of, Die Hard.

This thread is entitled 'character' isn't it? Just naming actors doesn't seem right.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Yeah I'll fix that.

I'll entitle it "hollywood stars" then

jackie chan

Bruce Willis

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
This thread is entitled 'character' isn't it? Just naming actors doesn't seem right.
Who do you vote for my friend?

Neither. I'd vote if it were characters, but it isn't.

yea i suggest getting characters also

like Butch Coolidge ( bruce willis) pulp fiction

VS.

Lee ( jackie chan) rush hour