MoFo Memoribilia

Tools    

I have decided to start making Movieforums (MoFo) buttons exclusively for members only. I haven't started yet but I will make one as a test run, and when satisfied I'll let ya'll know when I'm ready to roll 'em out.
Maybe MoFo could add a members only shop for this stuff , of course when there is more stuff.

I must become Caligari..!
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Nice...

A system of cells interlinked
That rocks Jason!

Any chance of T-shirts? Yoda?

Originally Posted by Sedai
Any chance of T-shirts? Yoda?
Right now, there's no way to make small numbers of reasonably priced t-shirts (that I know of) bearing the MoFo logo. I could, however, use an online service to put together some really basic black t-shirts (with white text) bearing the site's name, URL, and one of our oh-so-hilarious faux slogans, though.

Any interest? They'd be boring, but they'd be MoFo-sanctioned.

I must become Caligari..!
Originally Posted by Yoda
Any interest?
Only if this man is on it.

Wow, I'd never thought of that. There's a decent chance that it's too detailed for the service I've got in mind, but you never know. Then again, I don't know if I have a big enough version of that image to put on a t-shirt, anyway, and I haven't talked to the designer in ages.

Gah. Maybe I'll be able to track him down. Putting that on a shirt never occurred to me...good idea.

My life isn't written very well.
Where do I send the check/money order?

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Originally Posted by r3port3r66
Where do I send the check/money order?
Well, if this thing gets off the ground, you'd probably just be buying it straight from the online manufacturer. Since I'm starstruck at the idea of people wanting t-shirts with my website's name on them, I wouldn't mark them up at all, so you'd be buying them as cheap as the provider sells them for. I think it was around $15 per shirt last I checked. I'll let you all know.

Originally Posted by jrs
Chris, if I do the buttons do I have permission to use the logo and such?
Yep.

Who knows, it could start out with MoFo pins and t-shirts and get to MoFo jackets, hats, baseball caps etc.

Speaking of advertising for this website, I was thinking.....what about placing a banner (link) for MoFo on other sites for people to see. Hopefully that would bring more members. That's just a thought.

I am having a nervous breakdance
I want a MoFo boat!

Yoda, can the shirts have quotes from The Pussy Thread?

Serisously, I think this is a geeky and totally wonderful idea! I would get a tee in an instant!

[edit] Oh, and someone's probably mentioned it allready.. but imagine how cool it would be to have a MoFo shirt with your username on it!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Evil spelled backwards is Live!
Cool idea...I would buy something...if I had money.

I'd probably buy one of the shirts with the nice parody slogans. I'd be even more likely to buy one with that cool little MoFo guy on it.

MovieForums Extra
Since I am always chatting this site up at work, it would be a natural to have the coordinating clothing and accessories. I would love to see, "MoFo.....there's no place like home." This site has come to mean a lot to me......gad..........I am such a sap.

PS...I just realized that I have been visiting here for one year.........seems like only yesterday!!