What are your most anticipated movies of 2022!

Tools    

So far (that I can recall)...

We're All Going to the World's Fair
The Batman
Achrome
Brian & Charles

Fantastic Force: The Rise of Reed Richards
Jason and the Astronauts (working title: Star Command vs. Space Academy)
Carrot Top - A Life in Retrospect
Stranded in Afghanistan - a true story
The Jane Fonda Story (starring Meryl Streep)
ST Discovery - The Motion Picture
Spike Lee's January 6th
Harold And Kumar Get Covid
Godzilla vs Gamera
Not Another Bad Movie (starring Adam Sandler)
The Revenge of Clubber Lang
Confessions Of A MoFo Moderator

I don't know how many (if any) Ti West fans there are here but here's his latest. Looks pretty good. Like someone mentioned in the YT comments, part Boogie Nights, part Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Skarsgård looks even more ripped than he did for The Legend of Tarzan.

"Nicolas Cage stars as... Nick Cage in the action-comedy The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent. Creatively unfulfilled and facing financial ruin, the fictionalized version of Cage must accept a $1 million offer to attend the birthday of a dangerous superfan (Pedro Pascal). Things take a wildly unexpected turn when Cage is recruited by a CIA operative (Tiffany Haddish) and forced to live up to his own legend, channeling his most iconic and beloved on-screen characters in order to save himself and his loved ones. With a career built for this very moment, the seminal award-winning actor must take on the role of a lifetime: Nick Cage."

I know I already posted this but it looks like such an awesome movie that here's trailer #2.

Luckily, we only have to anticipate for another month. Eggers is my boy.

Looks like the soundtrack should be by Iron Maiden.

The trick is not minding
Adding a few films that have flown under the radar, some of which have already seen limited release:

Neptunes Frost
Hatching
Gold
Strawberry Mansion
Brighton 4th
Ultrasound

Most are Sci Fi or psychological horror films. They look interesting to say the least.

The trick is not minding
In addition, and I should have remembered these in the previous post, but the following foreign films from last year are also slated to get US releases:

Ahed’s Knee
Nitram
The Girl and The Spider
Paris, 13th District
Petite Marman

Martin Scorsese's
Killers of the Flower Moon
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

No movies. Just Better Call Saul final season. Always look forward to a Nolan flick but that isn't until next year.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

I know I already posted this but it looks like such an awesome movie that here's trailer #2.

I really, really, really want to see this. There was a trailer for it when I went to see West Side Story and it looks very interesting.