Halloween 9

Tools    

Where's my Vodka Martini
Maybe Ressurection has killed off the franchise.

"There's only one airbag in this car......and it's on my side"

it hasent killed of the franchise but if another is made like resurection they might as well take the series behind the barn and put it out of its missery.

This emphasizes the difference between a fan and a critic. Fans enjoy all the movies in a series, because it's still part of the series(with exceptions like Halloween 3 and Hellraiser Inferno). Critics look at each movie individually and break it down to see if they like it. It's the head or heart approach.

exactly when i see a halloween film im not looking for great acting or amazingly written dialogue im lookin for a good ol' fun slasher flick with michael myers. thats what most critics dont understand about halloween fans or just slasher fans in general

hey listen, to me guys if i want to see a slaher flick there is always friday the 13th, but halloween actually has a story line, unlike some movies. so to me if they show a bunch of teens getting slahed, threre beter be a part of his family that he is chasing while killing these peopple

Stumbled upon this http://www.filmrot.com/articles/news/005192.php

Any interest to you guys?

Oh and Friday the 13th does have a storyline! Jason stalking and killing teens, eventually being defeated is a story. N00b. It's just not very good. Mind you, adding 'part of his family' doesn't change much.

If that is the story i think it could be alright but the talk of that new mask isnt good news at all but i like how if this is true it not pretend the others never happened

i hope that really isent the real storyline,because if it is they are making s big mistake

Originally Posted by halloween fan #1
threre beter be a part of his family that he is chasing
Originally Posted by Halloween 'pink' draft
Nathan is Myers Great Nephew
i hope that really isent the real storyline,because if it is they are making s big mistake
Huh?

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Huh?
i can see where some people would have problems with the presented story. Personally, i hate that they're changing the mask. Suttle changes over time are okay, but making some prototype crap... . I do think that they didn't do so bad on the story. People will have crap to say, but i think it'll turn out alright.

here pyro tramp let me help you understand, you se when i said "there better be a part where he is chasing his family" what that meant was if he was going to kill random people he better be doing it to get to a family member he is trying to kill. and when i said " i hope that isent the story line b/c id it is than there in trouble" that was refering to the post that you had erlier posted, and it meant them changing the mask would suck. now do you understand the words that are coming out my mouth.

now do you understand the words that are coming out my mouth.
No need to get cheeky.

now do you understand the words that are coming out my mouth.
If by mouth, you mean keyboard. because as far as i'm aware, i havn't heard any words come out your mouth.

And all i was pointing out was it seemed little hypercritical condemning Halloween 9 for the story you asked for.

Anyway, does really changing one aesthetic aspect of the film really make it look so bad? It's still the same character, and let's face it William Shatner isn't exactly the Don in horror costumes.

Azi
The Constipation King
That is stupid. Stop with Halloween 1.

>Azi

Merril, Signs

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
errrr.....i didn't really get the whole new "look" of the mask. if i remember, it said something like it was gonna be all white and blood splattered in it......um, ok. isn't it already all white, and having blood splattered on it doesn't really change much. maybe he kills someone and the blood splatters on his face/mask and he decides not to wipe it off. also, i don't really seeing this as "going back to the roots" and having a H1 feel. the story just doesn't seem to qualify for that promise that they had made....

im just saying that i dont like it, but even if it changes i will still watch it, but the mask dous make micheal(considering we havent seen his face since has been burnt)

I have to admit it sounds like a sick cross between the final movies of Nightmare on Elm Street, Child's Play, and Scream