Movies You Hate

Tools    

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
Yuah', verd' is vhat' he said. Yuah'.

Mind you: that's a russian hipster accent so read it right.
No more Boondock Saints for you...

I hate Spielberg's A.I just for the fact that i found myself being bored while watching it.

Just a girl who loves movies
Hated Kill Bill and Matrix

"Pretty Woman"! URGH! Any rom com, but this one is the queen of the bad.

I also hated "Dark City" purely for the ending. I thought the ending SUCKED! I loved the flick all the way thru, until the ending. That ruined it completely and hence I hate it.

"Milo & Otis" - Really hated this one. Usually I like Disney Animal Flicks.. but this one. There was one scene where the kitten was in a basket floating down the river, the kitten was obviously distressed and I just hated it from that point forward.

It's also the reason I can't watch old westerns any more. Used to love them as a kid, then I found out that the often the horses were actually killed in the making of the flick. Can't watch them any more.

Spider Man 3
Across the Universe
Anything with Rob Schneider in it

One movie that really irritated me was Land of the Lost the remake, I like Will Farrel but man that was terrible. Also The Haunting in Connecticut, it tried to be scary but was very inconsistant.

WE ARE MARSHALL!!!!!
Ones that come to mind are Across the Universe, Secret Window, & You Don't Mess With The Zohan. Even though I like Evan Rachel Wood, Johnny Depp, and a few Adam Sandler movies these just weren't entertaining to me.

Enduring Love - saw it in 2008. It started out good, but then all the characters started to annoy me, and I feel the ending was unrealistic and.. it pains me to just talk about this .

Naked Lunch.
I hated this because I didn't understand it at all.

Prime.
I probably don't hate this, but the worst romcom I've seen, only plus is that it had an unexpected ending.

I hate chick flicks and anything with Hugh Grant in urgghhhhhhh

The only Hugh Grant Movie I do enjoy is 'two weeks notice', I dunno what it is? Sandra and Hugh seemed to have great chemistry.

I think i just dont like hugh and sandra bullock is a terrible actress, she sould be jailed for some of her performances

I think i just dont like hugh and sandra bullock is a terrible actress, she sould be jailed for some of her performances
Yeah, for sure! They just reminded of a married couple, he not able to pick his own socks and making inappropriate remarks, and she just trying to cope. There's not many Sandra Bullock movies I do like, that's why I haven't even seen her academy award winning performance Movie....I forgot the name? Precious was it?

Cabin Boy - Worst Movie ever made!

Yeah, for sure! They just reminded of a married couple, he not able to pick his own socks and making inappropriate remarks, and she just trying to cope. There's not many Sandra Bullock movies I do like, that's why I haven't even seen her academy award winning performance Movie....I forgot the name? Precious was it?
I feel the same way about Bullock, only role I like her in is in Demolition Man, and that movie I mostly like for nostalgia and campyness. I've heard from everyone that The Blind Side is good but I just can't bring myself to watch something with her in it (doesn't help that I'm not a big sports fan).

Movies I hate the most are the Scary Movie franchise. Why make a spoof movie of a genre during a time when it was already making fun of itself? Maybe they just didn't catch the satire in Scream.

The Blind Side is an obscene film on all fronts. Last year's Academy shame.

Also, you're not supposed to "get" Naked Lunch. It's based on a plotless novel that is still probably the craziest thing ever written save for a few texts by Sade.

And hating Dark City is like hating both Inception and The Matrix at the same time. Proyas's film is far superior to either IMO.

And hating Dark City is like hating both Inception and The Matrix at the same time. Proyas's film is far superior to either IMO.
I agree with that. I think Proyas can make great films, but he is somehow scared of failures.. so he tries to make changes to his vision.

Imagine if I, Robot had a noir setting like Dark City, with clockwork robots.
I haven't seen Knowing yet, but I am sure it could have been better.

Maybe Proyas isn't getting enough creative freedom.. or maybe he just lost it.. Don't know.

Unregistered Illegal User
I DARE you all to try this movie and come back to this thread and tell me anything you liked in the movie.

Grill me, I dare you!
My Reviews

The Shining is on the top of my list and also an Ellen Page film although I thought she was brilliant the movie was way beyond weird and that would be The Tracey Fragments.