Would you rather be blind, or paralyzed from the neck down?

Tools    

Why do you ask yourself this question sometimes? When does this question come to mind? How many times a year?

And what is your answer? Or do you change your answer at times?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Would you rather let your father rape you, or let him rape your mother while you have to watch?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
This is a question for the United States after watching that last debate!

(not a thread sidetrack, just a smarta$$ comment, please continue the thread as before)

Why is this a tough question? Would you rather lose 1 of your 5 senses or all 4 of your limbs?

At least blind people can get around, what's wrong with you people who want to be paralyzed, YOU BURDENS ON SOCIETY!?

I'll take paralyzed all the way. I could finally relax, and blind sounds like too much work. Although I've made deliveries to the school for the blind out here, and they've got some hot girls.

I agree this a horrible question. I hope none of the members who might have one of these disabilities does not read this. This is pretty rude and very thoughtless question.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I hope none of the members who might have one of these disabilities does not read this.
I'm pretty sure all blind people will read this and feel insulted.

You're asking that on a movie forum?
I was about to say that. Although there is this blind movie reviewer on youtube.

Anyways, it's EASY to pick. Not that I want any of them, but blind would take away all that I love. I life and breathe through my eyes. Not seeing the world and what's in it would be a big problem

But paralyzed would not be fun either... especially in connection to one very particular thing. Also, having people to help you with everything may sound nice in a way, but knowing the health system I would sh*t my pants and manage to drown in my dumplings before someone came to the rescue...