Hindi musical Challenge

Tools    

Hi guys,

This is my last try so hope you guys can help. Google sure as hell could not lol

Saw a hindi musical and loved it, however I had a hangover and forgot it's name :-(

It's story is roughly: A young man is in love with a female hindi actor / singer, but she is out of his reach. He dreams about being a big movie producer, and gets some succes, before he has to battle with a famous actor / producer that just happens to also be his loved hindi actor boyfriend... I know that sucked, but it's the best I've got.
In the end they get each other, after some sort of "musical fight" in a big movie studio, where our star has set the dude up, so that he could win her love. Him and his love (and a couple of friends) get success with their greatest movie ever, and all live happy to the end of their lives... wow I really suck at this lol

It didn't look that old really.. I'd say between 2000 and 2014

It looked like a big budget movie, therefor i puzzzles me even more that I can't find it.. Please help!

Looks like Om Shanti Om but End of it is little different.

WOW you're good! That's exactly the one! Thank you thank you thank you! Thank you very much indeed :-)

A system of cells interlinked
Thread marked!

Thanks Ayush!