THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

I’m just the espresso
Ha.

Bird attacking: Fear of ideas, ideals or opinions; verbal or mental (suggestions or suggestive behaviour) attack by others; fear of going beyond ones narrow boundaries. Be daring and face the restrain that holds you back.

Can't figure out the Drew part

Do you believe in lucid dreaming?

I’m just the espresso
I don't know why but I remember when I first read about astral projection I spent like an hour reading stories about it online and I couldn't sleep that night cause I was really scared for some reason.

I’m just the espresso
Yeah, that sh*t sounds terrifying. I have never experienced it but I avoided sleeping on my back for a long time because for some reason I believed that it decreased the chances of it happening.

What you can do is take your DVD player, pour some salt on top of it, stand on one leg and lick the salt up. This will decrease the chances of having sleep paralysis.

I have a problem. Abdellatif Kechiche says blue is the warmest color, while Alt-J says love is the warmest color. I don't know whose side I should take.

I’m just the espresso
They're both wrong. If you've ever studied color theory then you would know that blue is a cool color and love isn't even a color. Duh.

Yeah? Well I'm a college philosophy professor. And I say love is a color.

I’m just the espresso
Yeah? Well I'm a college philosophy professor. And I say love is a color.
PROVE IT YOU CHEEKY MONKEY

(My 9th grade art teacher was British and called me a cheeky monkey a lot. I don't know what it means. )

(My 9th grade art teacher was British and called me a cheeky monkey a lot. I don't know what it means. )
I means you're just cheeky. We Brits do like to add words to things, which is why British English has the most Idioms of any language. And as for cockney rhyming slang, don't even get me started on that.

It means he liked you, or he didn't and was saying it through gritted teeth. We're ironic like that sometimes