MoFo Outlaws Thread

Tools    

BANNED
Do you feel unjustly persecuted and hounded by MoFo?

Are you a victim of "reputation point" fraudulence?

Is Yoda, the evil Sherriff of MoFo, breathing down your neck?

Is Silver Bullet giving you a hard time?

Have you been unfairly blacklisted and censored for expressing your honest point of view?

Well, if that's you, come and join me as I inaugurate the spankin' new "MoFo Outlaws" thread.

Let us commune together and share our ideas.

Zorro... more like Borro....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

BANNED
Viva Zorro!

I am having a nervous breakdance

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

"Are you now, or have you ever been, a member of the Communist party?" Good Lord.

Django, honey, when I came back to the forum I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. And I still do. But this is just f*cking ridiculous, in the most childish and inane of ways.

Get over yourself. Get a life. Get away from MoFo, if if torments you so horribly.

But, in any case, please grow up. This is grade school sh*t you're spewing.

I know, I know. It's not like anyone else hasn't said this before...

Get off my island
Alex Ferguson, manager of Manchester United Football Club likes to train his players to think they are under fire from all quarters, to develop a siege mentality among them, making them believe everyone hates ythem, so they will thus break out and destroy the opposition, a good example of which was shown on Tuesday when they destroyed Greek side Panathanikos 5-0. The only difference between them and Django is that MUFC have massive worldwide popularity, whereas... well, I don't know anyone who likes Django.

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Django
Do you feel unjustly persecuted and hounded by MoFo?

Are you a victim of "reputation point" fraudulence?

Is Yoda, the evil Sherriff of MoFo, breathing down your neck?

Is Silver Bullet giving you a hard time?

Have you been unfairly blacklisted and censored for expressing your honest point of view?

Well, if that's you, come and join me as I inaugurate the spankin' new "MoFo Outlaws" thread.

Let us commune together and share our ideas.
Silver gives EVERYONE a hard time! You just take it harder than everyone else, therefore provoking him to poke fun at you even more than he does everyone else.

Django, can't you just get over the fact that your reputation points are really your reputation around here? Sunfrog's got just as many arguments against Chris, and probably more, yet he's still respected here.

And even if we are egg-sucking narrow-minded Bush-worshipping hard-core Conservative Republicans, THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE? I don't remember the last time you've posted about movies. If we're all morons, then why are you here?

Get off my island
Originally Posted by Gracie
I don't remember the last time you've posted about movies. If we're all morons, then why are you here?
I remember him posting about movies once. Don't know if you can actually call Rocky V a movie though

Originally Posted by Revenge of Mr M
... well, I don't know anyone who likes Django.
I do. Let's visit his webcam:

Hmm... where is he? Oh well, this picture will reflush every two minutes.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by Django
Viva Zorro!
Heehaw

Deary me django. Not again. There is no orchestrated attack on you. And when i can refind the thread where you made a classy joke about sexy's evil twin, you're getting rep points from me (for what they're worth . Actually, i quite like them now : preens : : buffs ego

While I don't think there is a conspiracy where members are emailing, messaging or phoning each other, planning attacks against Django, I do think that he is treated rather harshly. For example: I don't think anyone else at MoFo would get negative rep points for simply saying "Right on, Piddzilla! " How many of us have just responded to a message with a "yup" smilie, with very little or nothing else in the response? How many times have those responses resulted in negative rep points? I'm pretty damn sure it is zero, except in Django's case.

With all of that having been said, has Django brought this on himself? ABSOLUTELY. He has done that so many times with things he has said and done throughout the several months he has been here. I hope that he stops leaving messages complaining about this kind of stuff so that he can gain some credibility and stop getting treated this way. Plenty of his messages are great, in my opinion, but they go unnoticed by many people because of the disgust they have for his other statements; his complaining just brings all of that disgust back.

Django, you know that I agree with you that the rep system can be and has been abused, but please, take all of our advice and STOP BITCHING about the other stuff! Thank you.

BANNED
Here it is, Golgot: http://www.movieforums.com/community...5&postcount=15

Feel free to give me as many rep points as you like! every one of them is valued!

Firegod, I definitely appreciate your insights and comments. Basically, I just lost my cool when Yoda gave me a negative rep point simply for expressing my consent to what Pidzilla said. I guess I just snapped at the bait! Anyway, your advice is valued. Thanks.

Originally Posted by firegod
While I don't think there is a conspiracy where members are emailing, messaging or phoning each other, planning attacks against Django, I do think that he is treated rather harshly. For example: I don't think anyone else at MoFo would get negative rep points for simply saying "Right on, Piddzilla! " How many of us have just responded to a message with a "yup" smilie, with very little or nothing else in the response? How many times have those responses resulted in negative rep points? I'm pretty damn sure it is zero, except in Django's case.
True. But I'd like you to consider the possibility that there's a difference between the two. We're not talking about someone listing LOTR amongst their favorite movies, and another MoFo nodding in agreement. We're talking about a serious, in-depth discussion about a controversial issue. Given the context, I think my original terminology of "mindless cheerleading" is an apt description.

The reputation system is here to praise posts which improve the community, and disapprove of those which do not. I don't think his did.

My life isn't written very well.
Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

BANNED

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Yoda
True. But I'd like you to consider the possibility that there's a difference between the two. We're not talking about someone listing LOTR amongst their favorite movies, and another MoFo nodding in agreement. We're talking about a serious, in-depth discussion about a controversial issue. Given the context, I think my original terminology of "mindless cheerleading" is an apt description.

The reputation system is here to praise posts which improve the community, and disapprove of those which do not. I don't think his did.
Everybody's free to rep anybody else positively or negatively whenever they want of course. But I would like to defend Django here.

Since being repped by Django doesn't mean any new points because of his reputation, maybe it is more valuable for him to speak his mind openly instead of just "agreeing" by repping. The rep system is all about collecting points and since it is constructed like it is it automatically disqualifies Django (and newbies) from giving points to the posts they like. So showing the person who wrote the post openly that he agrees with it is more awarding then giving a worthless rep no-point.

Furthermore, I agree pretty much with everything Firegod said. The thing Django did, simply agreed with me, is being done all the time on the threads, not only the Bowling for Columbine thread and not only the "serious" threads.

And judging from the ****load of points you get when Yoda reps you, I can imagine that you lose an equal amount of points when he disses you. So I can understand that Django lost it after having "behaved himself" to clean up his reputation, receiving some goodie points here and there, and then Yoda trashed it all with one click. No need to whine about it, but Django is Django so here we go again.

Oh what a rat race..
this is a rat race...

- Bob Marley

All of my life I've associated "HELL" with the mindless repetition of something.

Chinese water torture is hell. Drip, Drip, Drip.

Britney Spears on the radio is hell. She fuc*ing did it again, and again and again.

AND DJANGO IS HELL!

"I'M SOOOO PERSECUTED!!"

SHUT THE F*CK UP ABOUT IT!!!

How long CAN you possibly go on?

Oh yeah, now I remembered why I left.