Movies You Have Seen Over & Over ...

Tools    

Tremors is freaking mothers milk to me. i grew up on it. it was the first sort of scary movie i ever watched. i still watch it.
Aliens cause im a trend whore and bill paxton is awsome
seven samurai
leon
kelly's heros
and umm... there's more but i cant remember em right now

cool runnings, hots shots, robin hood :men in tights - all the good 90's spoof films, they never get old

Originally Posted by Angel_of_Music
cool runnings,

me too

Originally Posted by 7thson
Romance in the Stone?

Reminds me of my ex-wife for some reason

The Last of the Mohicans
The Blues Brothers
The Breakfast Club
Pretty in Pink
Sixteen Candles
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Aliens
Terminator 1 & 2
Predator
Edward Scissorhands
Benny & Joon
Much Ado About Nothing
Léon
Willow
Legend
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Braveheart
To Kill a Mockingbird
A Time to Kill
The Shawshank Redemption
The Lost Boys

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I have watched Never Been Kissed soooooooo many times. I still love that movie.

I think I have seen Dirty Dancing about 150 times - no joke. That and Bon Voyage Charlie Brown. I loved it when I was little and would watch it and then rewind the tape and watch it again.

I have also watched The Royal Tenenbaums more than 10 times. It gets better with every viewing, and it's great with the comentary.

Serendipaciousness....Serendipity

transformers the movie

The Green Mile
The Great Escape
The Shawshank Redemption
Shaun of the Dead
Alien 1-3
Apollo 13
The Usual Suspects
Ferris Buellers Day Off
The Godfather
Fight Club

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Empire Strikes Back, King of New York, Crouching Tiger...,Enter the Dragon and Bladerunner are films that I have watched the most.

Movie Forums Member
Flight of the Navigator - I was young and that's the only movie I pratically had. Then I recorded to audio so I could listen over and over again (since there was only one VCR).

Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey - We rented it one week, and that's all there basically was to watch. so we watched it like 4-5 times.

A Goofy Movie - My grandmother had it there (my mom dubbed several for when the kids came up), and since it was like only 70 mins. and there was nothing else on, I watched it 3-4 times during the 5 days I was there.

YYZ
A fRAIL sYrup wa DriPPing OF HeR...
Hy, i'm new here, i would have started a new thread but it seems that the forum won't let you until you've posted at least 25 time, soooo, well,
I can't remeber watching the same movie a LOT of times, but my brother watched Cast Away 11!!!!! times, truth!!!!!, the worst part is that he hates that movie!!!!

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
chicago
bladerunner
crouching tiger hidden dragon
--- im slowly learning chinese through this film ive watched it so many times
Lotr two towers
Ocean's 11
Hook
Peter pan
fight club
american pie

I watch The 'burbs regularly, I also went through phases where I watched the following constantly for a couple months:

Super Troopers
LotR: Fellowship of the Ring
Honey I Shrunk the Kids
Jurassic Park

Wow thanks for crapping on my taste in movies.

I kinda liked it. Kinda.

I've seen Amélie more than any other film during the last 5 years.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Flash Gordon
Breakfast Club
Princes Bride
Braveheart
Robin Hood: Men in tights
Some Kind of Wonderful
Unforgiven
Rocky.............yes Rocky..lol