What does it take to get banned?

Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
1) advocate the execution of "stupid people"
2) defend pedophilia
3) ???
4) profit

planet news must be an alt of a Mod. its a game being played that us underlings can't understand.

How else to explain trying to get banned without being banned.

Trolling by defending pedophilia on a board where the entry age is 13 is ridiculous.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I like boobies. Maybe I was Morbid Pig in a previous user net life.
Different user. Morbid never publicly expressed his love for boobies. At least, not as much as messangerthug. To be honest, I don't think I've ever met anyone who rivals messangerthug, in terms of publicly expressed boobie-lovin'.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

A system of cells interlinked
There are afew people who I miss who have been banned such as, Jrs when he wasnt being padantic to nearly everyone, Morbid Pig I found to be quite a cool guy but I think he had multiple accounts for some odd reason and the winner of people who I miss just for comical value was messangerthug (I think that was the spelling) his constant need for boobs in films cracked me up. Not only did he leave with possibly the most neg reps ever he also had horrendous grammer and spelling, im not one of the grammer police but he was so bad
You mean grammar?

*Runs*

A system of cells interlinked
planet news must be an alt of a Mod. its a game being played that us underlings can't understand.

Trolling by defending pedophilia on a board where the entry age is 13 is ridiculous.
He didn't defend it - he was talking about the guy that did defend it, who was subsequently banned.

PN - Not a mod

I think he just does it, now, to entertain Des.

Most of the time, multiple accounts can be explained away by one of the following: a) Other members in the same house/shared computer or b) A not so liked username.
Yeah, remember when he said it was his brother, but he had already answered my grill question about siblings with a no?

Remember, we are not here to ban members and chew bubblegum.
I'm all out of bubblegum.

Technically, we don't have a specific rule relating to this, because it would be draconian to tell people they're not allowed to hold any specific position. So we go case-by-case. In this instance, he's guilty of making a fairly tasteless joke by copying and pasting someone else's argument about pedophilia (and who knows if even the original author was serious). That's not quite a ban-worthy offense, I don't think, though it could be if it becomes too much of a habit.

Anyway, a warning's been issued. But I want to be clear on what the rules do and do not say.

Emm you would never get banned you are to nice

I have posted some pretty graphic stuff here, but it was me sharing personal experiences, which really makes it worse I guess. I think Chris has a great big finger on the ban button if it is ever really needed. He has more patience than anyone other than me because I beat Job for that job. (See what I did there? )