The best car scenes ever... add yours.

Tools    

MIB- Men in Black 1

I like the at batman begins.

The scene from the Aussie film Malcolm where the "getaway car" divides into two working vehicles – haven't seen that in decades .

The most loathsome of all goblins
Some of the James bond films have been fantastic for car racing.
Nothing beats the chase scene in The Spy Who Loved Me, where Bond's Lotus Esprit turns into a submarine before driving up a beach in broad daylight. Unforgettable

yeah that probably is the best one, the car chase scene in the spy who loved me when roger moore dives into the water and car becomes submarine, that has to be the classic

There are a lot of good ones, and I can't say which is my favorite. I apologize I can't submit URLs, I haven't posted enough yet.

The Fugitive. Richard Kimble evades police in a stolen ambulance while trying to flee back to his native Chicago. The soundtrack is phenomenal, and it does a great job of showing what both Kimble and the police are going through.

Lupin III: Castle of Cagliostro. The main characters witness a carload of Italian mobsters chasing after a woman in a bridal gown. The protagonists give chase. The scenery is beautiful, the music is intense and fast-paced, and you're immediately hooked into the chase.

James Bond: Live and Let Die. While technically a boat chase, what I like most about it is the striking contrast between calm, cool collected Bond being chased by both the colorful 1970s-era Malcolm X-esque gangsters and a hillbilly Louisiana police officer.

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: Again, technically not a car chase, but an amazing scene that pits the youthful, hard-hitting Indiana Jones with his stuffy, old, desk jockey professor father against the Nazis. It's just a fun chase to watch.

the best.. i have no idea

Can't post links yet so I'll go with descriptions.

1. Sicaro (2015) - Gun Fight - Mad Max got the love for it's extravagant effects but Sicaro's shootout was simple, tense and fantastic.

2. Wages of Fear (1953) - The whole movie - This is a french new wave film about a group of displaced people who are given the options to get out of a bad place by driving trucks filled with liquid nitrogen through the Rain Forrest.

3. Road Games (1981)/The Hitcher (1986) - Both of these are horror films, Road Games is a bit more Hitchcock while The Hitcher more of a slasher but both are great films about paranoia and the isolation of driving in secluded areas.

4. Angel Face (1953) - Robert Mitchem is a driver and Jean Simmons is a messed up girl who tries to kill herself, I won't spoil it but cars play a huge role in this one and it's very well done and realistic.

5. Crash (1995) - One of those unsettling sex movies from the 90's, when it was like everyone was trying to one-up Silence of the Lambs. One of the rare cases of a film that I would say deserved the NC-17 rating.

it would be in fast and furious 2