Hi Again..Remember Me?

Tools    

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
Hi again....Remember Me? Its ok if you don't. I hardly do anymore. Yet again, I took a Hiatus from being here. Life got twisted again and I retreated til I felt like it was safe to come out. Maybe tonight I can come back for good. I miss everyone. If you want to, tell me what's being going on with your lives. It feels so good to come back.

That being said, I am now the mother of a walking, running, talking toddler. Julia Grace is 20 months old and is growing into her own little personality. She can say Momma, Bye, Da, Bubba, Bath, Down (but kinda sounds like damm). She gives me kisses and hugs me all the time. J.G. loves to play with my cell phone and put Robert Downey JR as my wallpaper. Don't ask me how she did it either. Work is slow right now so I can stay home with her and be a momma. But I literally forget how to speak to adults once I am out of the house.

Things with the Mr. are still rocky. Still not happy with alot of things and it appears I am losing any hope of it EVER being happy. Tbh, I am tired of faking a smile around him and I am in the process of putting money back.

Anyways, here's some latest pictures of our Mofo Baby Girl, Julia Grace

Loving on her bubba, Lil Man

Yes that IS a bucket on her head for a cowboy hat!!!

Driving her first buggy at Lowes

My Smart Baby Girl (notice the book is upside down?)

and one more......

Love you all from us two!!! I will stick around this time and be around more!!!

HELLOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Good to see you around the place again. I nearly emailed you yesterday, just to check in, but I forgot.

BTW, if you're wondering why you've suddenly decided to start posting again, it's because I put up the bat signal.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=27694

Welcome home, honey.

PS, love the pic of JG on her pink rocker. Awww.

Not been on the site long but welcome back.
Sorry to hear things are rocky in your life but keep the chin up, there's always light at every long dark tunnel.
As my mum said to me once: Dark tunnels can't go on forever.

Your little one is sweet, congrats

Wow hasn't Julia Grace grown she is beautiful

Sorry to her things are not great with her Dad

Life goes on here in Sunny oops Rainy Australia