i am home again....

Tools    

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
I just checked her page on myspace... and she logged on there today or at least someone did...
I haven't heard from her, or seen her around here. I'm hoping she has flown to wherever to spend the holidays with family.

hey i am back... didn't realize i was gonna be missed so much around here. i guess i will drop a note when i do next time. i have turned into an insomanic for the past 2 or more mths and there is no end at sight... the first part of december was an exciting one to say the least. i am an auntie again thanks to my older sister..Alena Joy has a head full of dark hair and had my heart since day one. i will post pics later on. kevin, as u all know is in the sandbox, called to say he would be home around christmas so we plotted our holidays out and then the army threw a wrench into our plans. the 9th of dec, i went to see carrie underwood in nashville. the next day i was on the way to memphis to get kevin at the airport. we surprised everyone with his coming home. i spent all my time i could with him... and got so spoiled by this. he finally got to meet LiL Man who was even just sad as me when it was time for kevin to go back. we still have good days and bad days when we miss him... i am slowly getting back into reality that sept is got to come soon... got some new pics to post up of us, Alena, and other odds and ends..

i am back mofos.... at home at last

Hey em... glad you're back... Congrats on the new niece and I'm happy Kevin got to come home for a while...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

It's good to see you back, eMilee! You were one of the first MoFos I talked with, so I'm glad to see you return. I was beginning to wonder where you went.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100