Please identify Two War movies.

Tools    

This is awful timing by me, since I intended to submit these two or at least one of these movies for the War list.

I don't know if I can now, since I can no longer remember their names. But I would still appreciate it if someone is able to identify them.

1) Black & White Japanese movie
A young soldier with glasses is trained to be a human bomb/torpedo (it was thing with the Japanese then), visits a prostitute's place, where he helps a girl who is studying (she is in uniform).
They fall in love. I remember them sitting in an abandoned house later, naked but covered in blankets facing each other, while it's raining heavily outside. He even buys her a book.

Later in the movie he hides himself in a really small pit (near the beach) with a bomb, waiting for the enemy, but they never arrive. He meets a little boy.

Eventually he ties himself to a long torpedo & tries to swim towards an enemy ship.

2) European movie about a little girl
She gets seperated from her family. Travels in a crowded train, where I think she gets found out for not having a ticket.

A man brings her to an old woman, who lives in a house on hills. She takes care of her for a while.
Then she is again shifted.
She lives in a German officer's house for a while, where the officer's daughter doesn't like her.
She is again shifted. This time to an orphanage, where she is unfortunately abused by other boys.

From there I think she finds her way back to her house, which is now abandoned. There's a scene where she happily dances outside her house.

This was a really horrific movie (largely because of the abuse she faces).

Thanks in advance.

Thanks a ton. You got one right.

Nikudan it is. I have been searching for Human bomb, human torpedo, human dynamite since yesterday when its English name is actually Human Bullet.

Lore unfortunately isn't the other movie. The girl in my movie was younger, & the movie was slightly older. Probably 90s or the noughties if I am correct.

European Girl's Survival
Are you surę? I have other idea.

The movie you are referring to is "Europa Europa" (also known as "Hitlerjunge Salomon" or "Europa Europa: Hitlerjunge Salomon"). It was released in 1990 and directed by Agnieszka Holland.

The film is based on the true story of Solomon Perel, a Jewish boy who, during World War II, managed to survive by concealing his identity and posing as an Aryan German. Here's a brief summary that matches the elements you described:

The story follows a young Jewish girl named Solly (Salomon Perel's female counterpart in the film). She becomes separated from her family during the chaos of war and embarks on a journey to survive in Nazi-occupied Europe.

In one part of the film, Solly travels in a crowded train and is questioned about her lack of a ticket, which creates a tense situation for her.

Later on, she is taken in by an old woman who lives in a house on the hills, and the woman takes care of her for a while.

Then, Solly ends up in the house of a German officer, where she lives for a period of time. The officer has a daughter who dislikes Solly.

After that, Solly finds herself in an orphanage where she unfortunately faces abuse from other boys.

The film "Europa Europa" showcases the extraordinary and harrowing experiences of this young girl trying to survive and conceal her identity during one of the darkest periods in history. It is a powerful and moving portrayal of the human spirit and the lengths some had to go to in order to survive during the Holocaust.

Is the girl German, French, Italian, etc?

Do you know the language of the movie?
Unfortunately no. It wasn't English. It wasn't a German, Italian or French movie either (I am speaking of countries not language) I remember it was movie from the lesser known country, cause in the IMDb reviews it was stated so.

1) K-19: The Widowmaker
2) Europa Europa
Am I right?

2) Maybe it was American? Are you sure that it was European?
"Journey for Margaret" 1942