Criminal Minds

Tools    

This show is bloody awesome!! Ive watched every episode thus far and enjoyed every minute of it. I do hate the fact that they got rid of Mandy pantikin after season 2 because he is one of the best actors. He was great in the movie The Princess Bride and in everything up to and including the tv show Homeland. The characters have such depth and the episodes are full of intrigue and suspense. I totally lost it when Hotchners wife was murdered and adored the episodes where Reid was kidnapped. Another guilty pleasure is the fact that Nicholas brandon (xander from buffy) frequents it as Garcia's bf

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Mandy Patinkin left the show because of the violent content.

Suspect's Reviews

Yes, spoilers would be good since people in this topic have said they just started watching this show...

I knew the Mandy thing with his 'reasons'.

Isn't that Ernest Hemingway quote on one of the criminal minds episodes? I think the one in the National Park where the 2 brothers hunt hikers/campers up in the woods?

The quotes used in the Open Season episode of Criminal Minds: "One man's wilderness is another man's theme park."

"Wild animals never kill for sport. Man is the only one to whom the torture and death of his fellow creatures is amusing in itself."

Haha I am such a nerd. I knew exactly which one it was. I always thought that episode was especially creepy because it always reminded me of wrong turn! I love that show, the characters are always entertaining to watch and I agree that Reid is my favorite character by far.

I'm now making my way through Season 5 and about two episodes away from the episode where they introduce the spin off series characters, so can't wait to see how that turns out.

Emily is now my favourite character out of the whole group, she has taken over Reid for me. Adore her!

I should be finished season 5 and 6 by september when America releases season 7 on DVD, so looking forwards to that.

Umm okay, I watched the spin off episode of Criminal Minds and there was no Janeane Garofalo in sight... what happened there? That's what I was most looking forwards too. So she is only introduced in the actual spin off series then?

I love CRIMINAL MINDS primarily because the scripting is glaringly original...I never get the feeling when I watch the show that I have seen this story a a million different times on other shows.

Really? I get the feeling I've seen the same storyline in previous episodes of Criminal Minds, let alone other programmes. That said, I'll be giving the new season a chance, as I thought season 8 was the best one for a few years, even with the horrendous nothing of a finale it ended with.