MoFo art gallery

Tools    

there's a frog in my snake oil
This contains a highly overblown montage. Therefore I designate it art

Been messing with more Smileys. Think you've seen a couple of these before, but hey ho... I've redone them with white backgrounds.

Marvel!

Ratman and Bobbin

Star Wars

Misc

Rodent

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I haven't put anything in here for awhile so here is a quick sketch of a Scottish Highland cow that I did while waiting for a friend. They are really fun to draw so expect more cows.

I took these yesterday, at sunset...

No filters, that's just how amazingly beautiful and totally fake looking the sky was.

It was especially surreal and vibrant because I just walked out of a movie theater where I saw A Hard Day's Night. So I watched a black and white movie for a couple hours in the dark, and then I stepped out into TECHNICOLOR to the tenth power! It was like Walt Disney came all over a Monet.

I finally felt what Dorothy must have when she left the grey of Kansas and found herself in Oz. Only the trees didn't start chasing me and I didn't see any flying monkeys. But then, I wasn't on acid.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	sky2hardday.jpg
Views:	815
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	16176   Click image for larger version

Name:	sky1hardday.jpg
Views:	1027
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	16177   Click image for larger version

Name:	coke.jpg
Views:	742
Size:	102.5 KB
ID:	16178  
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra