The Beatles or The Stones?

Tools    

The Beatles

the edit function doesn't work

I think you've gotta have Stones
WARNING: "!!!" spoilers below
to not choose The Beetles.

Ah wow i love both of these bands but The Beatles will always be so special for me, I grew up incessantly listening to my dads Beatles cassettes.

I've killed The Beatles by overplaying them for years, so I probably listen to Sticky Fingers or Exile more than I listen to any Beatles album but....there is a reason I played them to death. Because they are better than everyone else. For a long time I didn't even understand why I should listen to anything but them.

So The Beatles, obviously

Honestly being one of the stones would be more fun than being a beatle. Mick jagger might get on my nerves though.
I'd pick Keith Richards so I could live forever.

Also, I've had tremendous difficulty with getting into The Rolling Stones so far, aside from a couple of their songs. As ashamed as I am to admit this, so much of their music does very little for me.

Gonna go Beatles. Both have a good number of five star albums, but most five star Stones albums have at least one tiny thing wrong with them, having only one I have no complaints about, whereas the Beatles have at least three flawless albums.

The Beetles, as we knew them, were around for less than a decade. The Stones, on the other hand, have been around for sixty years and still haven't produced a catalogue that clearly outdoes The Beetles. Even if we think that this is a close question, The Rolling Stones, have labored for six times as a long to even make it close (and is it really that close?).