What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Originally Posted by John McClane
Me, I'm just sitting here thinking.
seems to be a popular choice in this thread.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I have me a beautiful 19inch Princeton. It's great.
I thought about a 19" Monitor but that extra £40 just didn't want to leave my wallet.

Gotta eat y'know....and buy drink..........and wallpaper.

Originally Posted by Tacitus
I thought about a 19" Monitor but that extra £40 just didn't want to leave my wallet.

Fibber

Arresting your development
Reading through this thread and loving how Darth Stujitzu went from kids suffering in this mad-mad world and then faster than a speeding bullet... (in 14 minutes) went to a world record attempt at finishing all the vodka in Glasgow.

Now that's classic! You have to love the guy for that alone.

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
Darth Stujitzu (...) went to a world record attempt at finishing all the vodka in Glasgow.
*****, i'll have to move to Glasgow then! Berlin is already empty of vodka...............

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by chicagofrog
*****, i'll have to move to Glasgow then! Berlin is already empty of vodka...............
Consider the Berlin kids saved already.

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
Consider the Berlin kids saved already.
hei! why do you think i drink so much? it's all altruism!

You ready? You look ready.

Here's the great thing though. I only paid 30 USD for my monitor. Which should convert to 16 GBP. I love cheap!! Of course it was a CRT. Which are a hell of a lot better for gaming. AH!!! Me love it.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

history *is* moralizing
I only paid 30 USD for my monitor. Which should convert to 16 GBP. I love cheap!! Of course it was a CRT.
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuhh, how much is that in Celsius and centimeters?

District B13
I'm farting as I type.

Originally Posted by nebbit
Fibber
Nope, I'm seriously considering buying some wallpaper. Some things are waaaaay to serious to lie about.

Should I go for something restful or the full-on explosion in a paint factory look?

Wheely cool bike girl
Nope, I'm seriously considering buying some wallpaper. Some things are waaaaay to serious to lie about.

Should I go for something restful or the full-on explosion in a paint factory look?
Wall paper? How quaint.

Why not go for a painting party and do a house-hold mural?

And, in keeping with the subject of this thread, I am munching popcorn and sipping vodka. there may be none left in Berlin but there is still some here in Heidelberg.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Originally Posted by coolbreeze
And, in keeping with the subject of this thread, I am munching popcorn and sipping vodka. there may be none left in Berlin but there is still some here in Heidelberg.
What?? There is no popcorn in Berlin?? A sacrilege!

Wheely cool bike girl
Originally Posted by Austruck
What?? There is no popcorn in Berlin?? A sacrilege!
Sharp. You are sharp.

I have to buy American popcorn, I will have you know. Heidelberg popcorn is always sweet.

And I like my Absolut
Absoult-ly.

Originally Posted by coolbreeze
Wall paper? How quaint.
Apologies if my domestic indecision bores you, but I've always liked a good flock....

...as in wallpaper

Apologies if my domestic indecision bores you, but I've always liked a good flock....

...as in wallpaper

Need some help? I actually like to hang wallpaper...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Need some help? I actually like to hang wallpaper...
Hooray!! Yes please.

Women are superior when it comes to paper hanging, definately.

In my life I've hung a grand total of one strip before being laughed at, told not to bother and relegated to paste-applying duties. It was more crooked than a politician with a slipped disc...

I'm good at tiling though (you can't get air bubbles in them).

Originally Posted by nebbit
all those cookies might be bad for you