Jennifer Garner in Daredevil?

Tools    

I'm a Big Fat Dynamo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just seen Daredevil for the first time - an easy way to pass a couple of hours I thought. My question - are we supposed to assume that the Jennifer Garner character is alive or dead? I know he hears her heart stop, but then at the end, her good luck charm is hanging on the roof.

What does everyone think?

If there's one thing I hate, it's movies that end like that - i like all my loose ends tied up !!

I'm a Big Fat Dynamo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On that topic - worst ending in a movie??

Godfather 3 - he should kill his enemies after they kill his daughter, not the other way around. I know it's supposed to teach us that a life of crime is unrewarding and will catch up with you in the end, but it makes for a crap movie ending

Your Puuuur-fect Movie Companion!
Jennifer Garner spooks me, she has more muscles than a male body builder. Check out her bareback at the party in Daredevil.

Btw BigDov nobody knows whether she's alive at the end, filmmakers can do anything they please, even ressurect the dead. So basically anything is possible - I hate such endings.

"Never let a dog pick what you watch."

Berthanita Germaine the serf
Jennifer Garner creeps me out...she looks like a cross between a man and a demented chimp.
"If you wanna know something and he won't tell you, cut off one of his fingers. The little one. Then tell him his thumb's next. After that he'll tell you if he wears ladies underwear. I'm hungry. Let's get a taco."

My brother just went out and bought 'daredevil' i didn't paticulary like it. But in Jennifer Garner's defense, I like her. She kicks some serious butt in 'Alias' and is refreshing face next to some washed out girl-buttkicking actresses of today.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

I agree, I didn't like Daredevil either, and will mos def skip Elektra. I'm not a fan of Garner but that girl can def hold her own!

A system of cells interlinked
Elektra isn't a super hero, she is a martial artist/assassin. No special powers to speak off, unless Ninjutsu is a super power...

As for endings that tie everything up, boooooooo!

I much prefer ambiguous endings that attempt to make you think, ala Mulholland Drive, Solaris, Blade Runner, and other films that top my "Best of all time" list....

That said, I didn't much care for Daredevil.

For some good Daredevil, check out Born Again by Frank Miller....

I thought I heard that the ending that would have cleared things up about whether she died or not was after the end credits. That's what my brother told me the next couple of days after we saw the movie but didn't wait around. Anyone else hear this?

i think Jennifer Garner is amazing
Heres a look on the Elektra Movie
Garner looks hot in it. She uses the Bow like in The Punisher

Originally Posted by Sedai
Elektra isn't a super hero, she is a martial artist/assassin. No special powers to speak off, unless Ninjutsu is a super power...

As for endings that tie everything up, boooooooo!

I much prefer ambiguous endings that attempt to make you think, ala Mulholland Drive, Solaris, Blade Runner, and other films that top my "Best of all time" list....

That said, I didn't much care for Daredevil.

For some good Daredevil, check out Born Again by Frank Miller....

exactly how much acid did you take to understand the ending of mulholland drive and who the **** is the guy behind the garbage can?

Don't even worry about how the movie ended. It was poo.

she's obvioulsy alive since Elektra is coming out soon

shes the perfect person to play her i mean i love her in Alias she can really kick some ass

l8r

I think that she left the necklace on the roof before the fight because it is kind of hard to sneak out of a hospital and put a necklace on Matt/Ben's roof when you are in pain from being stabed and stuff. She is kind of scary with all the muscles and stuff.

I, loved daredevil. It was a good movie, I admit it. But a side note: Daredevil has super hearing right, like a "bat"? And Batmans only power is being a "daredevil". So wouldn't it make more sense for Batman to be actually called Daredevil and Daredevil to be Batman? It makes more sense... and yes... I do have alot of time on my hands...

Im sure we covered this question in another thread (somewhere), but as those can be hard to find, Ill just rehash it here: SHE LIVED.

What happened, in a nutshell, is that the studio edited out a portion of the movie that would have shown her twirling her sais on top of a building as DD walked by--showing, of course, that she was alive. This scene was after she was stabbed by Bullseye. But, in an effort to shorten the movie, they cut that scene, and left the leap in logic to our imagination--in essence, they hoped we'd "get it." In fact, Garner herself, while giving an interview for Elektra explained the mishap.

Myself? I like Garner in Alias. I just hope that she doesnt get overdone like so many TV-to-movie stars do. If she's careful, she may be able to keep the content fresh and inventive, but I am having a hard time seeing how, as it seems to me that she is typecast already. Goodlooking girl kicks butt. Maybe now that she's in movies (13 Going on 30), she'll branch out into other roles.

Ill probably go see Elektra simply because.

I loved the Daredevil movie too Diablo my favorite part was when Matt/Ben went back to his apartment. The only thing that I did not like about this movie was Jennifer. I mean, she was and still is beautiful but... I just dont like a women who looks like she can defend me. Im not a wimp, I go to the gym at five in the morning every day before work but it just scares me, a woman that strong.