What is your current Wallpaper? (For the PC ;)

Tools    

here, but I change it a lot

Oy! So the Desktop Thread is a wallpaper thread?! I didnt know.

I do change mine often and will use thread to update. Ive done alot of image searching and the best wallpapers are the ones that fill the screen completely

I found a new cool wall paper looking for the image of my current one...

Maybe I should change it to .....

desktop is what you have, wallpaper is the image only, as far as I know. No need to be rude

=/= means 'doesn't equal'...
I never even seen the symbol =/= so I thought it was some kind of typo or something.

desktop is what you have, wallpaper is the image only, as far as I know. No need to be rude
Nobody is being rude . The wallpaper is usually on a person's desktop which is the screen or frontal portion of it itself. Things people have on it are just programs on the computer is all.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

I won the thread.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
=/= means 'doesn't equal'...
On a piece of paper, yes. It looks weird on computer screen, though. I use != which is used in programming, too.

I can see my wallpaper above, I don't know why some of you might not see it. But I don't see Mr Minio's wallpaper. Mine was this with high resolution:

mine is too inappropriate to post on here.......just kidding. I have a changing background and it cycles between these two photos of my girls....

Some call it an obsession, I call it a lifestyle......but really it is an obsession.