MoFo Fantasy Football - Week 11

Tools    

Definitely. If anything, I feel dumb for waiting this long. I should've listened to Seds and Bobby a long time ago; both of them had mentioned the idea before, Ibelieve.

Whoa; congratulations! Are pictures and details forthcoming? And what're you doing hanging around with morons like us now that you're married?
Are you making a fantasy Soccer team? Fantasy baseball? Fantasy basketball?

Vertical whose that in your av? Is that China Doll?

Tongos dreadful dilemna

So the Dolphins put Pennington on the injured reserves. He might play vs Oakland, but might not. JT OSullivan is a safe bet to play against St Louis, but Orton is Probable against Chicago! He was hurt pretty bad though, but Im up against Sedais Replicants. Need....more....power, and Orton is in. Please be healthy Orton...

The worst dread in fantasy football is not knowing if your player is gonna play. If Chad Pennington scores 30 points vs Oakland Ill spit & spew hateful words to the press liason that released anything on a damn sore foot.

Tongos dreadful dilemna

So the Dolphins put Pennington on the injured reserves. He might play vs Oakland, but might not. JT OSullivan is a safe bet to play against St Louis, but Orton is Probable against Chicago! He was hurt pretty bad though, but Im up against Sedais Replicants. Need....more....power, and Orton is in. Please be healthy Orton...

The worst dread in fantasy football is not knowing if your player is gonna play. If Chad Pennington scores 30 points vs Oakland Ill spit & spew hateful words to the press liason that released anything on a damn sore foot.
Pennington is definitely out this week so you're OK there. It appears Orton is going to play. JT O'Sullivan is riding the bench.

Just heard Bush isn't playing, which means McAllister's looking awfully good all of a sudden, up against the dead-last Kansas City defense. I think I have to play Slaton, Addai, and Colston, though...but I might actually end up benching Calvin Johnson here to make room for him.

Still going with Tyler Thigpen over Roethlisberger at the moment, which feels a little odd. I don't think I'm going to have a last-second change of heart, but you never know.

A system of cells interlinked
Yeah, I am making a match-up decision this week, as well. I am benching McGahee in my flex, who is playing in NY against the #5 ranked Giants defense, and playing Muhsin Muhammad instead against the pitiful Detroit defense. Hope it's the right play!

I normally don't like three WR sets, but the match-up is too good, and McGahee is on a committee.

That's not odd Yods, Tyler Thigpen has thrown more TD's in the last 3 weeks than anyone. Sure, the Chief are still losing but they are also very competitive. He also hasn't thrown an interception since week 3 and with the return of Larry Johnson today The Saints had better be ready to play.I probably wouldn't play Colston either, but that's just me.

It looks like I'm going to have to play it safe and put Portis on the bench. I trust John Clayton and he said that Portis wasn't going to play. He's still listed as questionable. Gah! I don't want to get burned. Crap.

My earlier post reveals my lack of knowledge. I didnt know O Sullivan was benched, and hope I can nab Garcia.
Just picked up Minnesota. Why they were available Ive no idea, but that means Carolina will be available after I use them this week.

ANYBODY WITH AN EXTRA STARTING PLAYER IM WILLING TO HAGGLE

Oh, I think I have to play Colston, despite a sore knee; he had 140 yards receiving last game, he's starting, and the Chiefs' defense is pretty poor (they're also missing one of their starting corners).

Not as sure about McAllister...last-minute decision here as to whether or not he gets the nod over Calvin Johnson. Gah.

Al Davis is expressing interest in coaching the team. Too funny. Its not really, Al is obviously a pretty sick guy, but it is also a little funny how batshit crazy he's going.

Well that's weird, Pennington was added to the injury report and yet he's out there playing today. I guess that makes perfect sense when you think about it.

They have to report everything, so I guess the mere fact that he was injured at all had to go on there.

Looks like I may have made another bad decision by going with McAallister over Megatron; half-way through the first quarter and Johnson's already got himself a TD catch and 11.2 points. D'oh! I half-expected a one-armed man to jump out and scare me and then solemnly declare:

"And that's why you never bench Calvin Johnson."

'Course, if McAllister has a solid game and Johnson only racks up a few more catches it could be close, so this is all premature. But not a good start. If this holds, I'll be 0 for 3 on agonizing last-minute decisions this year.

Boo hoo hoo @ me! I didnt know John Carney the Kicker for NYG was benched. Ive no kicker! *#$%!!!