MoFo Fantasy Football - Week 9

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
I really had no wiggle room at all this week, and then my sub doesn't play a snap. Tough stuff. Still, I had a few instances like this last season, and have been pretty lucky thus far in this league. I guess I was due... I just shored up my RB depth a bit, with a risky, yet somewhat consistent J Charles, for the chiefs. With both Smith and LJ out, and a soft match-up next week, it might be a decent flex option come Sunday.

Hey, it's only fair -- you're pretty much unstoppable with Bush, Gore and Forte all in at the same time. This is the only way the rest of us have a chance.

I think Charles was a great pickup; I'd probably have grabbed him myself by now if you haven't.

Still, I'm looking at some ridiculous choices next week. Even assuming I bench Addai (I think I might), for my W/R slot I'll have to choose between Ward, Colston, and McAllister (if he's not suspended). If I DO play Addai, it gets worse, as I have to add Ryan Grant to the mix.

Can't Colston just have a big, breakout game to make the W/R slot decision a lot easier for me the rest of the year?!

I still don't trust 3 WR sets, especially with my middling WRs... McAllister is the clear play, to me. They said they won't look at the suspension until late November, which should free him up for the rest of the reg fantasy season up until the playoffs.

Bad week. I lost Kyle Orton and Matt Schaub. In comes Rex Grossman and Sage Rosenfels.

Next week its 11 Angry Men, then The Replicants, then Face Huggers , then PWs Odd Squad who Ive lost too , and then Darcys Destroyers who Ive lost too too! If I get through murderers row at least Ill deserve it.

WAR CHAD PENNINGTON!!!!

Blasphemer Yoda... Football's way more important than some stupid election. And you call yourself a fan.

I need about 30 points out of Portis tonight so I can close the scoring gap between Seds and I. I don't know why I really care, I just do.

The phrase world domination comes to mind, not sure if that really applies here though. It could.

Didn't get much outta Ben, but I didn't need it. Steeler defense went off with 7 sacks, 2 INTs, and a blocked punt. Goodtimes.

Huge win for Pittsburgh. This team is a Super Bowl contender even with a porous offensive line. The offense comes up with a couple big plays every game, runs decently no matter what, and the defense is absolutely ferocious.

I am curious to see what sort of damage control Adam does this week, with three top players out on a bye, and Pittman going out on Injured Reserve for the season. Sorry Adam, I already cuffed Pittman, snagging Torain earlier today. My back situation is pretty bad, and I need to get some depth, and fast. Hopefully Torain pans out.