A Day in the Life

Tools    

Originally posted by sunfrog
PLite for PM!
I'd vote for you P, if I was a citizen. Just so I could see you address the nation while eating a sandwich and drinking a samoza.
...in his underwear, too. And, of course, he'd order the US to hand over Miriam...or be bombed.
[Edited by TWTCommish on 09-15-2001]

Yes TWT, I disappear during all the big debates these days...I haven't been posting as much lately. I've been doing homework, getting my skate on, rocking the casbah, etc.

Let me ask you something: How would it make you feel to ask those questions that Kenneth Starr did? How would you react to questions like those if someone asked you? I can see myself reacting exactly like Clinton did in that situation, but asking the questions that Ken Starr did would have made me sick.

And do you really, honestly think that Clinton's personal affairs had ANYTHING to do with how he did his job? The facts speak for themselves - Peter's already posted plenty (and Wart's deconstructed your hero Reagan's stupidity for us all to see). I'm sorry, I don't see the connection. Newt Gingrich's affair didn't hurt anything. Neither did Kennedy's.

I agree with PLite completely about Nixon. You wanna talk about a criminal...

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
If Plite too leaves this site, I will also be very upset with you TWT!!

Plite is one of the funniest, nicest, most creative people I've never met. If he leaves, I might leave with him.

Yes TWT, I disappear during all the big debates these days...I haven't been posting as much lately. I've been doing homework, getting my skate on, rocking the casbah, etc.
LOL, rocking the casbah. Hehe...I love that.

Let me ask you something: How would it make you feel to ask those questions that Kenneth Starr did? How would you react to questions like those if someone asked you? I can see myself reacting exactly like Clinton did in that situation, but asking the questions that Ken Starr did would have made me sick.
I can't really say how I'd feel, but regardless of that, it wouldn't excuse me if I lied...it really wouldn't.

And do you really, honestly think that Clinton's personal affairs had ANYTHING to do with how he did his job?
Honestly? I'm not positive...but regardless of that, do you really think the law should be ignored because he was in an embarrassing spot? I mean, the law is the law...so either you're saying it should be ignored so he is not punished, or you're saying it should be changed...which won't effect the past.

The facts speak for themselves - Peter's already posted plenty (and Wart's deconstructed your hero Reagan's stupidity for us all to see). I'm sorry, I don't see the connection. Newt Gingrich's affair didn't hurt anything. Neither did Kennedy's.
I already replied to Wart's post with plenty of valid arguments. What was it about those you disagreed with? I'm willing to go point-by-point with you any time you're ready basically.

Oh, and I detailed awhile back (one of my earlier responses to you) to try to demonstrate how a lack of morals can effect a person professionally...although even if we were to assume that Clinton is a perfectly moral person (highly doubtful), we still can't argue that breaking the law should not be ignored just because the situation was embarrassing. I imagine it'd be embarrassing for a rapist to admit he raped someone...but the law is the law, and if you start making exceptions, you're in dangerous territory.

I also don't appreciate the harshness there: stupidity? Honestly, Steve, what are you basing that on? You've been treating him like an idiot for quite awhile now, it seems, but you haven't provided much to back it up. Just recently, some others have made some arguments (some of which I've replied to) that you've seconded...but what was your cause beforehand?

And yeah, Nixon, from what I've heard, was a horrible criminal. I've never denied that...nor do I have any intention of doing so! My only argument was that Nixon being a horrible criminal doesn't really have any bearing on Clinton.

Yes, Peter, I'll be upset, too. I've done my best to explain to him that no disrespect was meant, and that I think he's a good person, even if I highly disagree with his politics. Hopefully he'll understand where I'm coming from.

Anyway, I realize PLite may dislike me, and I've realized for a very long time that Pigsnie thinks many unfavorable things of me, but I'm prepared to deal with it. I'm not sure what you'd expect...if I see something that, to me, is blatantly incorrect, would you rather I ignore it?

All this--becuz Little PLite wanted Clinton for his PM!

Well, I guess it goes to show you that we all have very strong feelings on subjects like these. If Peter wants me to reply to his arguments, and Steve and PLite and Frogman want me to as well, then I will, but I've come to the decision that if you guys want this to end, I'll gladly end it.

I'm a teenager, and a bit rebellious...I've still got the "I can take on the world" mentality now and then, and if I don't learn to ignore some arguments (no matter how wrong I believe them to be), I'll end up with an ulcer at a very young age, having offended a lot of people who's company and discussion I really enjoy.

I leave it up to you guys, namely PLite. PLite, if you want this to end, consider it done. It's mostly your choice at this point.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
We'll I for one would like you to reply to the rather lengthy post I made earlier. I mean hell it took a LONG time to type all that and I thought it was a very good post on my part. BUT it may be a good idea to end this here.

LOL. Well, I've only skimmed it, but regardless of what I agree/disagree with, you obviously deserve full marks for effort. Anyway, I think I'll leave it up to PLite mostly. If anyone else is tired of all this, say so. I'm game either way.

Alright, fellas, I knew something was going on when I noticed PLite mumbling over breakfast about TWT sucking like a vacuum cleaner, so I decided to check in at last. I should have known -- POLITICS!!! And worse, CLINTON -- whom PLite adores. (If you must know, PLite kept "secret" dossiers on the Enemies of Bill --EOB-- and, until I stopped him, he also slapped "WANTED" posters of Newt Gingrich & Tom DeLay all over Piccadilly Circus. LOL, teenagers. By the way, that was, ahem, his juvenile delinquent phase.)

Anyway, I'm sure he'll be back: today, tomorrow, whenever he feels like it. As he says, he is a cheerful toot & never holds a grudge for long. Commish, I may dislike the way you express yourself on occasion, but I feel you are a good only-too-honest bloke. Please respond to OG's arguments -- I agree, it was a very good post on his part.

Thank you, OG. And may I say I appreciate your spirited defense of PLite. I am sure that when PLite writes his bestseller: INDIAN DELIGHTS: THE ART OF THE GREASY SAMOZA, he will mention you in the Foreword. And I appreciate your political support too, SunFrog.

Thanks for the kind words. My thoughts are with those you have lost as well. Anyway, I suppose I'll try to find time to reply to OG's post (or novel?) sometime soon...can't wait to see PLite, in the meantime.

Yes, I can hardly wait for PLite to come back here myself. He has been making a nuisance of himself all day long, opening my desk drawers & saying that he is looking for secret phone numbers to the Taliban. (Or he might have been looking for my samozas, but he didn't want to admit it.)

[white]Originally posted by Pigsnie [/white]
[Blue]And I appreciate your political support too, SunFrog. [/Blue]
He talked to me too!
Greast samozas? I thought samozas were a drink. Oops.

Hey PLite!
Don't look in the desk drawers, Pigsnie is much to clever for something that obvious. Look on Chairman Meows collar. Engraved on the back of the little metal tag is a locker combination. No one ever searches the cat! Here's how it goes:

Pigsnie says he's going out and takes Chairman Meow to Hyde Park. There he meets his contact Mr X and walks over to him. Mr X sees Pigsnie and runs over saying in a loud voice "Kitty! My Precious! Where have you been!?" Pigsnie says "I found him at Heathrow this morning. Here you go" Mr X says "Heathrow? I lost him over near the abandoned warehouse on Pudding Lane. Thank you very much!"

Pigsnie then returns home and says he's taking the dog out for a walk. Mr X meanwhile goes to Heathrow and finds the locker and uses the combination to find 10,000p in a satchel. He then goes outside and lets Chairman Meow out of the car. Chairman Meow swishes his tail as if to say "Right, I'm off then!" And wanders back home.

Meanwhile Pigsnie arrives at the abandoned warehouse with the two dogs. The bigger of which stands gaurd and barks to alert Pigsnie if anyone is coming. The smaller dog has of course been trained to sniff out heroin and finds the package Mr X hid in the warehouse.

After Pigsnie returns home he goes outside where he pretends to smoke a cigarette. Mr X drives by and in the moonlight sees the cigarettes red cherry glowing in the darkness. That's his signal that everything went according to plan and he continues to drive on without stopping. After Pigsnie finishes pretend smoking he throws the disgusting cigarette butt away and goes inside to wash his mouth out and tuck you in.

Very amusing, Sunfrog. But I sell crack now as well. LOL.

Yeah! Don't you think Pigsnie changes with the times? A dealer needs to adapt to survive. Shame on you for not having more confidence in him.

Still no PLite... :bawl:

A day in the life of Sunfroggy, the dvd easter egg.

8am Wake up. Sign on to see if little PLite is back yet. Become very sad. :bawl: