What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
Sitting at uni, wondering if I should sign off here and check out their video library and look for Altered States...think I might do that.

Wondering what I need to do to get in a better mood... triple chocolate ice cream didn't even help....
Holy crap Caitlyn! I don't know what's wrong, but I do know that when triple chocolate ice cream (or anything else) doesn't help, that's a really, really bad mood.

My only other advice... Big bar of chocolate. And I mean BIG.

Registered Creature
Wondering what I should wear tomorrow..

700th post already? Funny how I've got to that amount..

Wondering what I need to do to get in a better mood... triple chocolate ice cream didn't even help....

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
HK We will be further away but we are moving closer to my wife's mum and dad as her father is very poorly so we can be closer if we are needed.

Thinking of the kettle not being hot, and the caramel cookies not being eaten

The Elected Movie Eliminator
Playing online pool with a mate. 1 game apiece at present.

The Elected Movie Eliminator
Was watching this movie called "Mean Machine". Exactly like The Longest Yard, and I mean exactly. Instead; they replace Football with Soccer. Now? I'm just sitting down and thinking on going to bed.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im sat in the livingroom with my son and my lil'bro-in-law who are playing with Thomas Trains and making a new track, also my daughter is in her walker playing with noisey toys its great to see but im still nearly falling asleep, I think as I done allot yesterday im feeling the brute force of this bloody condition I have. Luckerly im not driving as I nearly fell asleep with my coffee and my wife talking to me earlier. Atleast my second lot of meds are starting to control m back from spasming and dulling the pain.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I have just come in through the door, I have been over my mother in laws having dinner with my wife and kids. We had chicken curry with potatoes and eggs in the curry on rice

It was beutiful and very very filling. When we move we will be only .7 of a mile away as it stands now we are 16 miles away and the journey is a pain in the a$$

Back over there in the morning for cooked dinner

I am half agony, half hope.
Watching the Kentucky Derby preshow. I'm deciding which horse I want to cheer for.

Johann von Goethe