Transformers First Knight
3.13%
1 votes
Kong Island
21.88%
7 votes
Other
32 votes. You may not vote on this poll

In this Poll Im gonna list 12 films do out next year and I am hoping for The Best Movie Selections but I apologize more or less if miss a few. I will have an Other selection for am sure will run out of room

1Star Wars Episode 8
2 Thor Ragnarock
3 Wonder Woman
4 Guardians Of The Galaxy
5 Kong Island
6 Pirates Of The Caribbean Dead Men Tell No Tales
7 Transformers First Knight
8 John Wick 2
9 Logan
10 Spider-Man Home Coming
11 Alien Covenant
12 Other.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
For me it's largely a toss-up between which of the three Marvel movies I'm most interested in, and it's a tough call. Spider-Man has always been my favourite character and I loved Tom Holland's contribution to Civil War so I'm really looking forward to his first solo movie. On top of that I'm really curious about the notion of combining a John Hughes high school movie and a superhero movie.

Thor: Ragnarok I think could be awesome but it's still a bit of an unknown quality at this stage. However by throwing in Hulk, a potential adaptation of the Planet Hulk storyline, bringing back Loki and introducing Cate Blanchett (as Hela) and Jeff Goldblum (as Grandmaster) there's a lot to be excited about. And after Hunt for the Wilderpeople I'm really curious to see what Taika Waititi does with such a vastly different movie

And then there's Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2. After loving the first one I'm so hopeful for the sequel to live up to it. And just when you thought it couldn't get any cooler they've brought in both Kurt Russell and Sylvester Stallone, even if Stallone is meant to only be a cameo. Plus Baby Groot! As a result I voted for Guardians.

Welcome to the human race...
I voted for John Wick: Chapter Two. Seems like as safe a bet as any of these.

Not too much else I'm looking forward to as strongly - the MCU movies, Star Wars, Logan and even Alien: Covenant are the main ones. The rest...eh.

Also, there is a small dark part of me that can't wait to see how Kingsman: The Golden Circle turns out.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I'm looking forward to a few of those movies, but probably Logan AKA Wolverine 3 the most. Star Wars VIII is a close second.

“Star Wars: Episode VIII” takes the number one spot for me, but "John Wick 2" is a close second. I loved the action in the first one and I am excited to see how the creators continue to build “John Wick’s” cinematic world.

The poll doesn't cut it. Here's my list of a few key films I'm looking forward to...

Alien: Covenant (please be better than Prometheus)
Guardians of The Galaxy 2
John Wick 2
The Dark Tower
Ghost in The Shell
Blade Runner 2049
Split
It
One of Us
Fingerpori
Get Out
Mom and Dad
The Recall
A Cure for Wellness

Baahubali: The Conclusion

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Click Star Wars, don't even glance at other options.

Boldly going.
I was so disappointed in Force Awakens, I probably won't even see SW8.

The last Thor movie was slightly disappointing, too, but to a forgivable extent.

The Logan and Guardians trailers haven't captured my interest.

Has to be Thor Ragnarok.

That movie is going to be all kinds of Planet Hulk epic.

John Wick 2's the one I'm interested in from those listed, but I'm more interested in Beauty and the Beast, The Circle and Kingsman 2 than any of the others there.

Out of the poll choices I would say Alien: Covenant, but I'm most looking forward to Una.