Remember your first?...

Tools    

Beware the Moon
Star Wars (A New Hope). The Odeon Cinema, Barnsley Town Centre, South Yorkshire, Great Britain. 1978.

My dad took me to the cinema for the first time and it was to see that, I was 5 years old . I remember it vividly.

I can understand man, I was eight in 76 when I saw it, and it's still one of my favorite memories of my youth. Thanks Aunt Carol
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
The first movie I remember seeing was You Only Live Twice at a drive-in.

history *is* moralizing
"No this isn't what you think it is."
actually, i do remember the first time i ate pickles...
but a MOVIE??? i think twas sumthin' with dinosaurs invading cities...

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04
I think it was The Lion King...But I'm not 100%

I think my first movie in a theatre was the Lion King. It always will be my favourite animated movie by Disney

Sry if I make many mistakes

A system of cells interlinked
I have pondered this before, and the first film I remember seeing in a theater is The Bad News Bears. I may have been taken to something else at a younger age, but I can't recall it.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
The first movie I remember seeing in the theater was E.T.

The first movie that i saw in Theatre was The Empire stikes back in 1996

and on VCR i remeber that i liked to watch C grade action movies,but trhat was back in 92-93,altough i can't remeber any

This One Time At Band Camp...
First one in the theatre was Disneys Beauty And The Beast

www.forumninja.com
First was a re-release of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. According to my mom, I didn't actually *view* the movie, and happily spent most of the film running up and down the aisles while she chased me.

Best line ever in a movie...
The first movie I ever went to see in a theater was "An American Tale" in 1986. I was 9 years old and we had just moved from Alabama to Missoula, MT. I saw it at the Roxy Theater and it cost me and a buddy $2.00 each at the matinee.

My first Laser Disk was the "Muppets take Manhattan" in 1984 or 85.

And, my first VHS was "Ghostbusters" in the same time frame. My parents actually went to a video store and rented a VCR. That's old school, now...

I'm 28 now and my movie taste has improved... only by a little though.

The earliest one I remember would have to be..... Star Wars: A New Hope, the re-release. though I'm sure it was actually one of those disney movies.

flubber

You ready? You look ready.
The first one I have no idea. But my first memory of the movies was either The Lost World or Titanic. I remember first one because it was on my birthday and a guy wouldn't shut up in the theater so my dad started a fight with him. Good times.

I think we all know why I remember the second one.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Chaotic Neutral
The first movie I remember seeing in the theater was Every Which Way But Loose; I remember this so well because I remember the lecture my mother gave me on the way to the movie about all the curse words I was going to hear, what they meant, and why I shouldn't repeat them. I was 3. Guess they either couldn't find a sitter or they realllly liked my company.

I'm told I saw The Outlaw Josey Wales au theatre and that I stood up and sang a song along with the movie but I don't remember.

Level 2 : Farmer
The first movie I ever went to see in a theater was Godzilla vs. king ghidorah. I was 9 years old and was really terrefied so I tried to sleep but I couldn't.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by AmandaSparks
I'm told I saw The Outlaw Josey Wales au theatre and that I stood up and sang a song along with the movie but I don't remember.
Was it Dixe, The Battle Hym of the republic, or the Rose of Alabama?

"You know in my line of work, you gotta be able either to sing "The Battle Hymn Of The Republic" or "Dixie" with equal enthusiasm... dependin' upon present company."

pocahonatus
Just a dog? Porthos dreams of being a bear, and you want to shatter those dreams by saying he's just a dog? What a horrible candle-snuffing word. That's like saying, "He can't climb that mountain, he's just a man", or "That's not a diamond, it's just a rock." Just.

What was the first movie you ever saw in the theater?

When I was 5 my parents took me to see Swiss Family Robinson. I remember how fascinated and in awe I was at the experience.

So what was the first movie on the Big Screen you ever experienced?