How Old Are You??

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Check my profile. Of course, I could be lying but I think I'm pretty honest about most of my life around here. Wait a sec, let me see what it says. Oh yeah, I'm 53!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Turned 27 in February.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

The People's Republic of Clogher
I've been 35 for 17 months now and will probably stick at that for another couple of years.

I'm as old as my gums and a bit older than my teeth.
Ok, I know that quote from somewhere--Kris Kringle in Miracle on 34th Street (or whatever the number), right?

Looks like I'm the old man on this mountain. 66--same age as my teeth.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Last time I posted in this thread I was 40. Geez. Hard to believe how old this THREAD is. I'm now 48!

I'll be getting AARP flyers in the mail any day now.....

Ok, I know that quote from somewhere--Kris Kringle in Miracle on 34th Street (or whatever the number), right?
Yes, the original Christmas classic Miracle on 34th Street (1947), one of Edmund Gwenn's many memorable lines in his beloved Oscar-winning role.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The same age as Jesus was when he died...33.