Will Ferrell flicks to come

Tools    

Will Ferrell, the man who loves to make you laugh, is slated to appear in no less than a dozen films from later this fall through early 2006. Titles include this fall's Woody Allen flick "Melinda and Melinda," starring Australian beauty Radha Mitchell, to "A Confederacy of Dunces" in 2005 (where Ferrell will play the lead), to 2006's David Mamet project "Joan of Bark: The Dog that Saved France."

Are the "Old School" quotes getting as old as your boy Blue? Be prepared for a bevy of stuff from which to take your pick: From a bit part in Tenacious D's movie project (as "Music Shop Dude") to a supporting role in the filmed version of "The Producers," to the voice of The Man with the Big Yellow Hat in Curious George, Ferrell will be everywhere.

Ferrell will team up with Vince Vaughn again, although in a supporting role, in "The Wedding Crashers," and he will put another Hollywood TV remake next to his "Starsky and Hutch" appearance with the role of Darrin (and the actor playing him. How meta) in the "Bewitched" movie.

If you've missed Ferrell since this summer's "Anchorman," you won't for much longer.

Will Ferrel is really fnny but his films that hes in arent usually that good. i think he was hilarious on SNL one of the funniest ever on the show.

Will Ferrell is one of the funniest people ever.He was funny as crap on SNL and Old School

He'll do well playing the role of "the man with the yellow hat" for Curious George.

I hear that they are making another Anchorman called wake up Ron Burgandy... or however you spell the name.

Never mind. I just found out that it is the name of the special DVD that is comeing out for the movie. or somthing. i don't know what im talking about anymore.... so im just going to stop now... yeah...

He's also doing BRONZE GOD. Too funny. Beach Volleyball player.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
will ferrell = genius

hes comic genius, excellent in old school 'You're my boy blue!'

can't think of the title but he's in another film where he plays a kids soccer coach, looks real funny

Lets put a smile on that block
I absoloutly despised Old School, one of the worst comedies in years, however, i thought Anchorman was genius, i am a born-again Ferrell fan....

I See You When You're Sleeping
Same with me blib, hated 'Old School' but 'Anchorman' was amazing stuff.

'Watch out for the guns, they'll get ya'.

Never conform, never compromise....
Wow, can't believe you guys hated Old School. Oh well, too each their own, but for me, the only Ferrel movie in recent history i did not love was Elf...which I hated.
- Corey Taylor (2002)

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by MinionTV
'Watch out for the guns, they'll get ya'.
"It's a deep burn! It's so deep! Oh, I can barely lift my right arm because I did so many. I don't know if you heard me counting, but I did over a thousand."

the only hayward man will ever need
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
"It's a deep burn! It's so deep! Oh, I can barely lift my right arm because I did so many. I don't know if you heard me counting, but I did over a thousand."
"its the pleats"