What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

Albert Finney in the last photo is all I got

Skyjacked + First Love + Looker =
Susan Dey

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Cold Journey, Alien Thunder, and Harry & Tonto are three of the less famous appearances than Little Big Man and The Outlaw Josey Wales of
Chief Dan George

OPEN FLOOR

It is partly that, a photographic memory, and partially a pattern.

For the past many months in this game Claire has been almost exclusively picking performers who either aren't actors as their primary profession - lots and lots of singers and some comedians who have made two or three movies - or actors who had some television success but never really translated that into major movie roles. Or it's somebody truly minor like Robert Ginnaven or Theresa Saldana. But if you can identify even one of the movies and you scan the IMDb credits list, often near the bottom, when a name like Phil Collins, Marianne Faithful, Donovan Leitch, Billy Idol, Tina Turner, Meat Loaf, Huey Lewis, Jon Bon Jovi, Adam Ant, Debbie Harry, Machine Gun Kelly, Steven Wright, Lenny Clarke, Bridget Everett, Nipsey Russell, Jaye P. Morgan, Harry Hamlin, Blair Underwood, Charles Haid, Jaclyn Smith, Farrah Fawcett, Ed O'Neill, David Faustino, Maura Tierney, Josh Charles, Erik Per Sullivan, Pam Anderson, Howard Hesseman, Gary Sandy, David Soul, Stephen Moyer, Lisa Bonet, Drea de Matteo, Julie Benz, Burt Ward, Bert Convy, Wayne Knight, super model Iman, director Roman Polanski, or film critic Rex Reed pops out, someone who you think, 'They aren't a real actor...', that's probably who she's selected.