What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Female Jungle Poster
Watching "Lady and the Tramp", by Disney. Starting to cry.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

editing my facebook profile... not much else to do at 3 in the morning

The People's Republic of Clogher
I've had people say how I should extend the front of my house out across the front porch. How the kitchen would be huge . . . That up there is why I never will. Why? I already have my bedroom in my living room. If I bring the kitchen in here too, I'll have to kill myself.
Good luck with your's, though.

I aim to get the rest of my place finished up this year. Loads of work, but we can do it.
I'm finding it really really hard not to commit buildercide right now. This place is too small (I've found out now) for this level of work and me still to be living here. It doesn't help when the majority of the workers are cheeky little skelps who's timekeeping and attempts at dust-sheet (edit - what the heck was a dust-sheep? ) placement is approaching the Biblically inept.

I'm gonna be doing some shouting and finger-pointing (I'm good at that! ) today, once the foreman shows up.

Oh, and I've got a splitting headache from all the drilling but apart from that I've not felt better in, oh, days!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I'm thinking...What if, a celebrity had an account here and nobody knew it? What would they talk about? Would they spam their movies?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im sitting in the frontrom under a blanket wating for the heating to warm the place up, BRRRRRRRRRRR!

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'm thinking...What if, a celebrity had an account here and nobody knew it? What would they talk about? Would they spam their movies?
I am, in fact, Kate Winslet. Rumbled again!

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
sometimes, mark!! its been since the wreck, the knee has been drained once and still is swollen from fluid. i have an appt with a specalist on monday.. i am kinda dreading it since i had sharp pains last nite.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im led on the floor in allot of pain, as Ive just come back from the Drs and he is looking into more investigation into my condition as he thinks and I agree with him that I may have more wrong with me rather than Fibromyalgia.

Im hoping to get in a better mood as weve got mates coming around later to watch the new episode of SCC and then watch more Battlestar

still pretending I'm not sick, and very very much looking forward to April 24th (kudos to whoever can guess why)

sometimes, mark!! its been since the wreck, the knee has been drained once and still is swollen from fluid. i have an appt with a specalist on monday.. i am kinda dreading it since i had sharp pains last nite.
Poor baby Hope it gets better soon

Take care of yourself Newt

Filling in time until I go back to work this arvo

killing time before class