Here be FernTree

Tools    

Colour out of Time
Hi Guys been here for a weekish and enjoying it

So This be me ...

Background ... we went to a party and ... well hair grows back don't it

Prior to party went to local and had couple beers and jagers ... spun a couple of spanish tourists out ... and had a wild and debauched night down at sea level. I live in a suburb called Fern Tree (gee I wonder where forum name came from ) hugging a mountain overlooking Hobart, the capital of Tasmania, the island state of the island continent Australia.

I was born the year of the smilie, the magic bullet and the birth of Doctor Who.

Anyway ... happy to be here at MOFO

Cheers
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Me.JPG
Views:	142
Size:	157.0 KB
ID:	6115  

Although im fairly new here also, I welcome you!

Hi there and welcome to MoFo...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Colour out of Time
Thanks Guys ... EDIT ... oooops and Gals

I'll occasionally update this with pictures and tales ... oh and the reason I post my image is that if anyone is ever in my neck of the bush (Aussie for woods, forest, mass of free standing trees) come on up and we'll have a couple of beers, jagers, <enter beverage of choice>

Cheers

@Witts ... which part of Gods Own Country are you from ??? I'm assuming Victoria

Thanks Guys ... EDIT ... oooops and Gals

I'll occasionally update this with pictures and tales ... oh and the reason I post my image is that if anyone is ever in my neck of the bush (Aussie for woods, forest, mass of free standing trees) come on up and we'll have a couple of beers, jagers, <enter beverage of choice>

Cheers

@Witts ... which part of Gods Own Country are you from ??? I'm assuming Victoria
Are the drinks on you?

Colour out of Time
Here is a picture of me and 2 gals ... taken 20 minute walk from where I live. This BBQ area is across road from Fern Tree Tavern (my local pub)

At the base of small waterfall, 10 minute stroll after the Champaigne and Crayfish ... Kate

Lyndal looking down from Waterfall.

Enjoy

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
What's up, welcome to the family........( in a Brando-esque voice )
As for that drink, as long as it's not VB or jaggers!!!
More of a crown man myself on my travels down under, or even a cheeky Carlton Cold.
Anyhoo, stick around, kick back and remember, an Aussie's for life, not just for Christmas!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?