THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Master of My Domain
Does JJ, cricket, or Swan's name fit their avatar?

If they did, we would have a zoo.

.......looking at my avatar, does my username make any sense from a relationship perspective?
Yes, because Ambrose starts with an A. Just like Alien.

That guy with the Alien avatar.
I didn't even recognize that as an Alien avatar, it's very dark on my computer screen. No kidding at first I thought it was either a fossil or a statue.
Technically it is a statue . . . of the original H.R. Giger creature concept for Alien 3, the unused one (g*d*mn you ADI...).

Sucks that he had to go and kick the bucket. Although I will never replace his ingenuity and sheer genius, I have been studying and emulating his artwork style, so at least his style will never fade from this Earth.

A design for the fifth Alien movie I came up with. Was gonna show it to him but then he died. (Apologies for the sidewaysness, btw.)
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	AlienHorizonCreatureDesignConcepts.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	335.2 KB
ID:	20045  

Sorry I won't be at the Oscar chat tonight guys. But hopefully Boyhood wins to break this streak of Bad Oscar winners.
What was wrong with 12 Years? It wasn't my favorite last year, but I thought it was an excellent movie.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Well, I meant to say to break the streak of bad ones and ones I haven't seen. 12 Years a Slave has never appealed to me to watch it