Hello everyone!

Tools    

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Just signed up and thought I would introduce myself.

I'm a huge film fan who enjoys a bit of almost everything really - anime, sci-fi, comedy, cult classics, fantasy, really dumb comedies, thrillers, big blockbusters, world cinema etc. Oh and I worship at the altar of Pixar.

Most of the films I've seen however fall between the 80s and the current day. I want to expand and discover classics from the 40s, 50s, 60s etc. I've already started by fleshing out my Hitchcock viewings and tracking down some old classic comedies (Some Like it Hot for example).

And I thought a place like this would help me a lot in terms of recommendations and discovering films.

So did I have you at hello?

You had me at the "v" in "everyone." I'm not sure why, but that was the exact moment you won me over.
Well that's a little...odd.

If that's an indicator of your personality and style I think I'm going to like you.

Thanks for the welcome nebbit and honeykid.

I've got to say I am loving reading through the top 100 lists that people have made, really interesting reads.

Welcome. You wouldn't happen to be a Dilla fan, would you?

&feature=related

As I've never heard of him I'm going to have to say no.

Have I said or done something to make you think that? Or do you just randomly ask everyone that signs up here?

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome!

As I've never heard of him I'm going to have to say no.

Have I said or done something to make you think that? Or do you just randomly ask everyone that signs up here?
>James Dewitt Yancey
>J Dilla
>Jay Dee
>your username
>mfw

Thank you and as I see you're new as well welcome to you too!