Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Dadgumblah must have watched "Kyle XY".. that's what Jaime Alexander was in mostly. Then the Thor movies.

Dadgumblah must have watched "Kyle XY".. that's what Jaime Alexander was in mostly. Then the Thor movies.
Well, I missed her on "Kyle XY," but I was aware of the series. If it reruns in syndication, I'll try to catch her on that. I mostly know her as Lady Sif in the Thor movies, then her two appearances on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." I also enjoyed her loveliness in the Arnold Schwarzenegger flick, The Last Stand.

Matt, I get that you prefer ladies you know in RL or that are not celebs, but I post only celebs, as their pics are more readily available to me and easier to load.

Aisha Tyler:

Hayley Atwell:

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Nice pussycat.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Mad Max: Five Wives

Courtney Eaton

Abbey Lee Kershaw

Zoe Kravitz

Riley Keough

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Babu, all the Five Wives are beautiful! Nice pics. I especially like Riley Keough and Zoë Kravitz They're show-biz royalty, too. Zoë is the daughter of rocker Lenny Kravitz and Lisa Bonet, and Riley is the granddaughter of (drumroll!) Elvis Presley and Priscilla Presley. Even if I didn't know that I'd still think they were beautiful.

Diane Kruger:

Honeykid, I really like Mary-Ann Ochota. I love seeing pics that people post here that make me want to look up more pics of that person. And that's what I did with Mary-Ann. She's a stunner, no doubt!

Karen Gillan:

[IMG]

Mad Max: Five Wives

Courtney Eaton

Abbey Lee Kershaw

Zoe Kravitz

Riley Keough

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Just watched the movie. The beautiful Charlize Theron to round out the bunch as well.

@dadgumblah Karen Gillan is my favorite redhead in Hollywood great choice !!

CJ Perry aka Lana in WWE: