Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
YOU'RE TEARING ME APART, LISA! LITERALLY!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
To me, my Dutch friend (girl on the right) is SO beautiful.. Not only beautiful, she went out of her way to come see me play in Kanchanaburi (Thailand)

^^I agree and by quite some distance, too IMO^^

Over the last week I've started watching Isabel. Not only am I really enjoying it. Not only is it good, but....

Elisabeth Larena

Michelle Jenner

Ainhoa Santamaría

As Barbara Lennie is my favourite, I've added a couple of extra pics.

Mr. Minio, I see what you did with The Room there.

Citizen Rules, yes, Jeri Ryan! Also known as 7 of 9 in the Star Trek universe and 36 of Double-D to others.

Matt, really like that first pic of the girl in b&w. Is that you in the pic with your friend right next to you?

Adam, those are all great Jennifer Lawrence pics. That one you can't explain is obviously JL on any given day, being her hilarious goofy self. But you knew that. We love her all the more for it.

Honeykid, I love Michelle Jenner! I've only seen her in Extraterrestrial (2011), but I will always admire her if only for that movie. And Elisabeth Larena is all kinds of fine! I see she was in something called The Goddaughter and The Goddaughter Part 2, which I thought would be parodies, but they're listed as "dramas" so who knows?

Kate Walsh:

Kate Beckinsale:

- I wish I was older right now! she's hot.

Rose Byrne:

- Once again wish I was older... find her very gorgeous.

In honor of Easter, how 'bout a little Rabbit?