You are given 10 million to make a movie...

Tools    

You are given 10 million to make a movie... what would you be able to achieve? What vision and goal would be for your movie?

Feel free to share some great ideas.

This might just do nobody any good.
The first thing that came to mind was “shot-for-shot remake of The Room starring Daniel Day-Lewis”.

Don’t ever let me make a movie.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I would make Basic Instinct III, starring Sharon Stone and myself in the same set where The Room was created.
Well, she is 60 now, and you have a wife.

Sorry for destroying your dream.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Well, she is 60 now, and you have a wife.

Sorry for destroying your dream.

I asked the same question to my wife, she said she would make her own movie with Hugh Jackman. So I think I am ok.

Sharon at 60, I think I am still gonna take it.

Rock music and action movie obsessed guy,
A Friday the 13th part 8 spinoff where J.J survived the guitar hit, and starts a band

"Luck don't live out here."
I'd make a Western, no doubt about it. Revenge tale? Treasure hunt? Law man story? Something a bit more artsy/original? Not real sure, but I'd try my damnedest to make sure it is good so maybe some new life would get injected into the Western genre.

I would give the money to Terry Gilliam and tell him to make whatever movie that he wanted to make.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I'd have to read some screenplays and then decide. I wrote a serial killer thriller type screenplay, so maybe that one, depending on what else is out there.

I'd make a film based on the true story of Vincent Chin, who was murdered in cold blood in 1982 and led to the Asian American Civil rights movement as well as mandatory minimum sentencing guidelines, Federal hate crime legislation and other significant changes to the US judicial system.

Directed by: Jeff Nicholls
Music by: David Wingo

I'd give it all to Swanny and let him blow everyone out of the water

The first thing that came to mind was “shot-for-shot remake of The Room starring Daniel Day-Lewis”.

Don’t ever let me make a movie.
Suddenly I'm devastated this will never happen.

Make a better place
I will go for a B action movie

We've gone on holiday by mistake
SW episode 8 and make sure retarded **** doesn't happen