FEEL GOOD movies

Tools    

Last night I watched Wonder, man that was such a feel good movie, again I strongly recommend bring your family to watch it together.

What are the other FEEL GOOD movies you would recommend, let's keep them all in here. I will start with few:

- Wonder
- Silver Linings Playbook
- Little Miss Sunshine
- The Big Sick
- Enchanted
- Begin Again
- Sing Street
- Crazy, Stupid, Love.
- Groundhog Day

This might just do nobody any good.
Begin Again is a great pick. Cut out James Corden and it’d be all the better, though.

I’m weird, so I’d add Lincoln to the list. It’s positively uproarious at the end. Thaddeus Stevens’ last bit - “read it to me again, my love” - is a top Spielberg moment for me. It’s the American promise.

Pride and Prejudice (2005) works for me as well.

Something by Jean-Pierre Jeunet is about as feel good as I get. Failing that, then something with a mind-blowingly brilliant existential questioning concept like Arrival, Like Father Like Son, The Fountain to make me marvel at the fact that I'm alive in the first place. Or maybe Kikujiro or another beautiful Beat Takeshi film.

This might just do nobody any good.
The Shape of Water will be the last movie I see in theaters this year. I want to end on a happy note.

The Shape of Water will be the last movie I see in theaters this year. I want to end on a happy note.
I saw The Shape of Water, pretty solid movie but don't think it belongs to this thread though.

Definitely one of the best I think – and not even a Christmas movie despite feeling like one.

I love the Before Trilogy, but I don't think they belong to this list, especially Before Midnight.
Only Before Midnight you mean. The first two are some of the most feel good films i've ever seen, even though they don't get together at the end of Sunrise their departure is beautiful and the end of Sunset is incredibly heartwarming. Before Midnight is my favourite of the series precisely because it rips you apart.

Mamma Mia, The Greatest Showman, Love Actually, Cool Runnings, Forrest Gump, The Incredibles, Mrs Doubtfire, any and all Disney cartoons!