Westerns
24.49%
12 votes
Skip to 40s
49 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
01.Kazaam
02.The Exorcist II: The Heretic

That's pretty much the list i would send without actually seeking out bad movies and fudge that.
Ugh, Linda Blair can't act her way out of a paper bag

I like the idea of a worst movie countdown. None stick out at the minute, but Beyond the Valley of the Dolls would be up there, Ebert had a bit of a cheek criticising films when he came up with that piece of crap

If NedStark09 doesn't win every mofie this year, I am leaving this forum forever. He is by far the most entertaining member.
Where were you when i was campaigning for him to win the Top MoFo's Countdown?

i would vote for comedy or foreign films next, but i'm fine with sci-fi. would love to do westerns or musicals but i don't think they would get the same participation. and whichever genre is chosen, i think we should go with whatever films are labeled as that genre by imdb so we're all picking from the same pool of films. that's why i don't like the action countdown.
criticker

I'm glad you like Ned because nobody's realized he's one of my alt accounts.

Let the night air cool you off
Where were you when i was campaigning for him to win the Top MoFo's Countdown?
I mean i liked Ned before it was cool
I don't usually pay attention to stuff like that, but interacting with him in that song tournament I am running has opened my eyes to him. I admit that I am late to the party. And you are now a legendary talent scout for finding this gem so early on.

Given his hate of Ghostbusters (2016), I very much doubt he is you, SC.
Who said I liked the 2016 Ghostbusters?

The difference between you and I is that I just nonchalantly mentioned that I didn't think the movie would be good. You, on the other hand, throw a I Hate the 2016 Ghostbusters Pride Parade every day here.

SC is always going on about Ghostbusters (2016). He had a go at me just a few minutes ago because I mentioned Ghostbusters (2016) more often than he mentions Ghostbusters (2016).

I don't usually pay attention to stuff like that, but interacting with him in that song tournament I am running has opened my eyes to him. I admit that I am late to the party. And you are now a legendary talent scout for finding this gem so early on.
haha. Yeah, that was pretty much what i said in the run up to that, Ned should be #1. Ended up accidentally voting Miss Vicky there though.

I think we all need to participate in NedStark's Song Tournament. I'm interested. There hasn't been much interest and now he's pushed it back to January 2017.

Let me be clear Ghostbuster remake or Shebusters failure is not because of an all womens cast. There are some things that were interesting and worked the BLonde Egon and The Big She Winston was pretty good. The other two forced comedy and they were not funny. Creatively the whole problem is making a movie all male or female is wrong thinking.
You Have two female characters and 3 men characters and you make the film about busting ghosts and work on team chemistry over jokes. Saturday Night Live is not why we liked the original movie. The original was good because the cast was good and good meaning good actors.

And just to vote for something here, I vote COMEDY.
Same to be honest. I think Comedy is underrepresented in most Countdowns here. Would like to see someone host one with pretty fair defiitions of Comedy, rather than counting films that aren't close to that because they have some funny scenes.

Not that I expect the Comedy Countdown to really have any great comedies on it.