What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

When you all notice that your you-tube videos are just white boxes, edit the link, by adding the www dot, right after the //. That will fix the problem.

Beautiful World ~ Devo

Huey Lewis and the News - Do You Believe In Love?

i dont want to wait by paula cole

Kansas ~ Dust In The Wind

Brandy ~ Have You Ever?

Have you ever loved somebody so much it makes you cry?
Have you ever needed somethin' so bad you can't sleep at night?
Have you ever tried to find the words, but they don't come out right?
Have you ever? Have you ever? . . .

Kansas ~ Dust In The Wind

I love Dust in the Wind.... have you ever heard Sarah Brightman's version? I like it once in a while but I don't think anyone will ever beat the Kansas version. I've gotten to see them do it live a few times...

I love Dust in the Wind.... have you ever heard Sarah Brightman's version? I like it once in a while but I don't think anyone will ever beat the Kansas version. I've gotten to see them do it live a few times...
No I haven't. I'm about as big on songs being re-done, as I am movies. I'll check you-tube for it.

You're a Genius all the time
The Moldy Peaches - Anyone Else But You

Yeah, pretty enamored with Juno right now. "I don't see what anyone else can see in anyone else... but you" might just be my favorite line ever.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
This video basically has no exciting visuals, but since it's legit and easily one of my fave songs of 2007, my recommendation is to close your eyes and turn the lights off (or vice versa); here goes:

"Reckoner" by Radiohead

&feature=related

The People's Republic of Clogher
Robert Plant & Alison Krauss - Please Read The Letter

An unlikely combination on the face of things, but the stand out track on a pretty decent record.

An unlikely combination on the face of things, but the stand out track on a pretty decent record.

A very unlikely combination.... but I love both of their voices... and have been listening to this one a lot lately...

The People's Republic of Clogher
It's funny because I'm not a fan of either of them as solo artists (or Led Zep, for that matter, or Cock Rock in general).

I always thought that Plant was a very cool guy though and as for Ms Krauss - well, look at the photo.