2017 MoFo Film Awards

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Blade Runner: 2049 earned 3 awards this year. Two technical ones in VFX and Cinematography and a possible surprise win with Best Picture.

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri earned the most awards with 5 wins. Taking the acting categories as well as Best Cast. Despite getting a win for Best Screenplay, it also earned Most Overrated.

Call Me By Your Name earned two awards, with Breakthrough Performance and Most Memorable scene involving a peach.

Everyone else won just ONE AWARD!!!!.

I think I could have picked more winners had I thrown darts.

My picks-

Best VFX-The Shape of Water
Best score-The Shape of Water
Breakout Performance-Brooklyn Prince
Best Cinematography-The Shape of Water
Best Cast-The Shape of Water
Best trailer- I, Tonya
Memorable scene-Pennywise introduction
Underrated-It Comes at Night
Overrated-Baby Driver
Biggest Surprise-Good Time
Screenplay-Three Billboards
Supporting actress-Lesley Manville
Supporting actor-Richard Jenkins
Best Actress-Sally Hawkins
Best Actor-Chalamet
Best Director-Del Toro
Best film-The Shape of Water

Didn't see enough to vote for worst, animated, documentary, or foreign, although I very much enjoyed Raw from the latter category. I didn't mind Split winning an award, but it should have been for worst movie.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Blade Runner: 2049 earned 3 awards this year. Two technical ones in VFX and Cinematography and a possible surprise win with Best Picture.

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri earned the most awards with 5 wins. Taking the acting categories as well as Best Cast. Despite getting a win for Best Screenplay, it also earned Most Overrated.

Call Me By Your Name earned two awards, with Breakthrough Performance and Most Memorable scene involving a peach.

Everyone else won just ONE AWARD!!!!.
That's a WHOOOOLE lot of love for Three Billboards with a splash of cattiness for the Overrated win lol